General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Sunday is my birthday.

Started by Luvdavols · · Last activity · 18 posts · 651 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 April 2004
Last activity
15 April 2004
Original author
Luvdavols
Posts
18
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
651
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–18 of 18
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I weigh in on Friday!

  2. Well in that case - happy birthday you! 🙂
    And that's just the best present you're giving yourself isn't it? 🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
    2001 ...on the move again?...

    "LuvDaVols" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I


    weigh

    Quoted message said:

    in on Friday!

  3. LuvDaVols said:


    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I weigh in on Friday!

    Is that w whole dress size yet? It sounds like a nice
    present to me!
    🙂
    --

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
    diceyhome.free-online.co.ukdiceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages
    and explore!

  4. Happy early birthday.

    "LuvDaVols" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I


    weigh

    Quoted message said:

    in on Friday!

  5. What a great way to celebrate your birthday. You deserve it.
    Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

    WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I weigh in on Friday!

  6. Happy Birthday. I hope the weight is pleasant.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/134.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "LuvDaVols" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I


    weigh

    Quoted message said:

    in on Friday!

  7. Thanks everybody. One of the nicest gifts I ever gave myself was this
    newsgroup. 🙂 Happy Easter!
    "Catherine White" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Happy Birthday. I hope the weight is pleasant.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/134.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "LuvDaVols" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I


    weigh

    Quoted message said:

    in on Friday!


  8. How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    another April birthday gal (my bday is thursday ... US tax
    day - UGH!). I'm pushing for a new car - which I'm not gonna
    see. <grin>

    Joyce

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I weigh in on Friday!

  9. I hope you had a great day, Lee
    LuvDaVols <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I


    weigh

    Quoted message said:

    in on Friday!

  10. happy birthday to you also Joyce, Lee
    Joyce <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    another April


    birthday

    Quoted message said:

    gal (my bday is thursday ... US tax day - UGH!). I'm
    pushing for a new


    car -

    Quoted message said:

    which I'm not gonna see. <grin>

    Joyce

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I


    weigh

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    in on Friday!

  11. Happy birthday! What a great gift to yourself.
    --
    Linda P
    232/153.6/WW goal 145
    joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe more after I weigh
    in on Friday!

  12. Happy birthday Joyce. If you have to share your birthday
    with Tax Day, I
    think a new car is a perfectly appropriate gift as
    compensation.
    --
    Linda P
    232/153.6/WW goal 145
    joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

    Joyce said:

    How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from another April birthday
    gal (my bday is thursday ... US tax day - UGH!). I'm pushing for a new car -
    which I'm not gonna see. <grin>

    Joyce

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe more after I weigh
    in on Friday!

  13. While I'm thinking about it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry, I
    would have gotten you a present by the IRS got it
    instead! (G)

    Joyce said:

    How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    another April birthday gal (my bday is thursday ... US tax
    day - UGH!). I'm pushing for a new car - which I'm not
    gonna see. <grin>

    Joyce

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I weigh in on Friday!

  14. LOL! I was a happy camper when we finally received our taxes
    from the accountant this year - Uncle Sam took enough over
    the course of the year, now has to give some of it back for
    a change. Nothing overly major, but will be enough to pay
    for the furniture that will be replaced soon.

    Thanks for thinking of me though. <grin> Hub says it's a
    good thing my bday falls when it does, it's impossible for
    him to forget. Same with our anniversary. He chose to be
    married on HIS birthday - can't possibly forget ... although
    I did this year. <grin> I remembered his birthday, forgot it
    was our anniversary also.

    Joyce

    Fred said:

    While I'm thinking about it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry, I
    would have gotten you a present by the IRS got it
    instead! (G)

    Joyce said:

    How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    another April birthday gal (my bday is thursday ... US tax
    day - UGH!). I'm pushing for a new car - which I'm not
    gonna see. <grin>

    Joyce

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I weigh in on Friday!


  15. Thanks Linda! I think that car is perfectly appropriate also
    - hub is thinking something else though. <grin> Sonny boy
    has left lots of wonderful hints. He went and test drove it
    Tuesday, came home with the spec book, told dad what color
    *mom* wanted, etc. Book continues to be moved nearer to
    dad's wallet, just so he won't forget. <grin> I know it
    isn't gonna happen, but it's still fun to tease him.

    Joyce

    Prairie Roots said:

    Happy birthday Joyce. If you have to share your birthday
    with Tax Day, I
    think a new car is a perfectly appropriate gift as
    compensation.
    --
    Linda P
    232/153.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

    Joyce said:

    How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    another April birthday gal (my bday is thursday ... US
    tax day - UGH!). I'm pushing for a new car - which I'm
    not gonna see. <grin>

    Joyce

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I weigh in on Friday!

  16. Thanks Lee!

    Joyce

    Miss Violette said:

    happy birthday to you also Joyce, Lee Joyce <[email hidden]>
    wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    another April


    birthday

    Quoted message said:

    gal (my bday is thursday ... US tax day - UGH!). I'm
    pushing for a new


    car -

    Quoted message said:

    which I'm not gonna see. <grin>

    Joyce

    LuvDaVols said:

    My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    more after I


    weigh

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    in on Friday!


  17. I knew an accountant whose birthday was April 15th. Oh,
    well, the next hit is the end of the month - real
    estate taxes!

    Hope you had a good day

    Joyce said:

    LOL! I was a happy camper when we finally received our
    taxes from the accountant this year - Uncle Sam took enough
    over the course of the year, now has to give some of it
    back for a change. Nothing overly major, but will be enough
    to pay for the furniture that will be replaced soon.

    Thanks for thinking of me though. <grin> Hub says it's a
    good thing my bday falls when it does, it's impossible for
    him to forget. Same with our anniversary. He chose to be
    married on HIS birthday - can't possibly forget ...
    although I did this year. <grin> I remembered his birthday,
    forgot it was our anniversary also.

    Joyce

    Fred said:

    While I'm thinking about it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry, I
    would have gotten you a present by the IRS got it
    instead! (G)

    Joyce said:

    How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    another April birthday gal (my bday is thursday ... US
    tax day - UGH!). I'm pushing for a new car - which I'm
    not gonna see. <grin>

    Joyce

    On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:56:26 -0500, "LuvDaVols"
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!! Maybe
    >more after I weigh in on Friday!


  18. Now that is almost too funny. My Uncle's birthday was on the
    15th also - I thought it neat that we shared the day. At
    least I have a little respite on the real estate taxes, they
    aren't due until the beginning of June.

    Joyce

    Fred said:

    I knew an accountant whose birthday was April 15th. Oh,
    well, the next hit is the end of the month - real
    estate taxes!

    Hope you had a good day

    Joyce said:

    LOL! I was a happy camper when we finally received our
    taxes from the accountant this year - Uncle Sam took
    enough over the course of the year, now has to give
    some of it back for a change. Nothing overly major, but
    will be enough to pay for the furniture that will be
    replaced soon.

    Thanks for thinking of me though. <grin> Hub says it's a
    good thing my bday falls when it does, it's impossible for
    him to forget. Same with our anniversary. He chose to be
    married on HIS birthday - can't possibly forget ...
    although I did this year. <grin> I remembered his
    birthday, forgot it was our anniversary also.

    Joyce

    Fred said:

    While I'm thinking about it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry, I
    would have gotten you a present by the IRS got it
    instead! (G)

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:08:18 -0500, Joyce
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >How wonderful, what a perfect gift! Happy birthday from
    >another April birthday gal (my bday is thursday ... US
    >tax day - UGH!). I'm pushing for a new car - which I'm
    >not gonna see. <grin>
    >
    >Joyce
    >
    >On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:56:26 -0500, "LuvDaVols"
    ><[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    >>My present to myself is a 12.5 pounds lighter me!!
    >>Maybe more after I weigh in on Friday!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.