swimmers/triathletes

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
i wear contact lenses and need some goggles to boot. suggestions? Big Rapp? I told you I'd have some questions for you...

roadhouse said:
i wear contact lenses and need some goggles to boot. suggestions? Big Rapp? I told you I'd have some questions for you...
"Swimmers" goggles are the same for people who do-and-don't wear contacts.

I was hoping that there would be some brand with possibly a little bit bigger of lens with superior suction that might be recomemended but than again I was hoping Big Jordan Rapp, winner of Ironman Arizona and guy who was looking forward to helping me figure all this Ironman stuff out as i go along, would pipe in.

thanks though Alfeng, I'll be hitting up the tri store sometime this week to get a better idea.

ya know, the more i try to log into ST the farther away i seem to be able to hold the natural good intent of the human race. i'm not perfect, so be it. I get defensive, so be it. i won't be talked down to for merely existing, so be it. But i expect not to have to shine shoes to be able to be myself along this journey which Slowtwitch reignes supreme in helping.

Dan Empfield, I've said i'm sorry and i can only imagine what it was like for you and your readers to read what i wrote when i was ******. fine, i understand but please don't take from me my need to be around those in the only field of life that i respect, the Ironman.

Ummm... you mistakenly posted that little diatribe in the wrong forum. This is cycling forums where we don't really give a damn about ST and the comings and goings therein. Please make a note of it.

frenchyge said:
Ummm... you mistakenly posted that little diatribe in the wrong forum. This is cycling forums where we don't really give a damn about ST and the comings and goings therein. Please make a note of it.

here's my note; get bent, chump. :D you may not care because you are weak, only ride a bike and for what? me? it's just who i am. Ironman. I need to be with them cause let's face it, if the likes of youself are the only proof that is in the pudding when it comes to riding a bike, well, that's just not good enough.

my search doesn't begin or end with the weak.

Dude, you really need to get back on your medication....

I do try to ignore all of his posts, but it's really annoying and it's hurting this forum. Something should be done about him.

Then go sing it with your buddies at ST. Why are you apologizing/ranting to Dan Empfield here? Seems he's just as likely to hear you screaming it into your pillow at home.

OK children...
notamused.gif

LOL, I know Cyber I'm sorry, it's just funny, how there's a huge lesson to be learned by him, when even ST is kicking him out, you'd think a light bulb would go off, no?

Ok I'm done, sorry, nice 'agetated' smiley btw. :D

gman0482 said:
LOL, I know Cyber I'm sorry, it's just funny, how there's a huge lesson to be learned by him, when even ST is kicking him out, you'd think a light bulb would go off, no?

Ok I'm done, sorry, nice 'agitated' smiley btw. :D
Naw, no need to apologize, think nothin' of it. Just trying to keep things civil so we don't have any Howard Stern impersonations.

There have been some nasty flame wars around these parts lately, although some of them can be amusing, they can also be annoying when one is in a position to have to actually monitor them, so I try to stop them before they start...

BTW - I stole that 'Not Amused' smiley from BF... :D

frenchyge said:

He perpetually seems to have difficulty reading. He was told to do his kvetching about other forums somewhere else but here.