Pleasantly cycling along today in North London minding my own business and this kid on a bike suddenly veers on to the road (not wearing a helmet) in front of me causing me to brake and swerve. I politely voiced my objection to his behaviour and you know what he says to me..."**** you", whereupon he called upon his mate to chase me??????
I just put my foot down and accelerated away from trouble but I wasn't in the slightest bit happy with the situation.
The question that was most pressing in my mind was, 'Why are kids pedalling around on bikes in the road, unsupervised, behaving in a totally unacceptable manner?'....well, let me explain: these kids grow up without any proper discipline because the teachers aren't allowed to discipline them at school and the parents are too selfish and stupid to bear the responsibility of rearing their kids properly. I hate to think what kind of generation is being spawned from this liberal culture of indiscipline, lack of respect, internet [censored] and pop idol.
The only real solution I think is to sterilise and lobotomise these people.