Talk about brass neck...

Lee wrote:

> Pretty much standard fare for a no win no fee solicitor - all letters are the same.
>
> Do you have any independent witnesses?
>
> Surely if you were "under her car" so to speak, she mustve been moving.
>
> I hate no win no fee solicitors - remind me why insurance premiums are on the rise??

Not just no win no fee solicitors. Nissan Insurance played the same trick with me when someone
knocked me off. Just keep going. I took them to the Small Claims Court and after lots of wiggling
and threats they failed to submit a case by the deadline and settled in full. Were the police
involved? If so write to them for a copy of any witness statements they took. Mine proved invaluable
in supporting my story.

Tony