Those are the correct batteries, but at that price something's fishy. If that package image is literal to what you're buying those batteries are seven years past their expiration date.
I'd go down to the local drugstore, Radioshack or K-Mart and buy a set of EPX76 batteries, you need two for a PT hub. It'll cost you about six to eight dollars for the pair but you'll have them today and they'll be new.
picked up a 3 pack at radioshack for 11.99. powertap seems to be working well again. Did a 2x20 this morning. only the first 20 was recorded. 211 watts. Was aiming for 205 watts/ .95 FTP. Not sure what the 2nd one registered.
No power data went through on the second interval. This was before I changed the batteries. Everything was sketchy before the battery change. i.e. not recording during race. Tomorrow I'm going to do an easy tempo and do a 2x20 on wednesday.