TDF Cycling Weekly comp- QUICK

Jan wrote:
> Don't forget to enter this before noon Tuesday 18th - Tomorrow
>

> http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/competitions/index.php?id=718

Thanks for that Jan. Who do you reckon is going to win it now (also
needs answering soon)? I'm thinking Cadel Evans as I can see Landis
having problems with the alps and a time trial and I'm not sure about
Menchov.

--

JimP

" " - John Cage

P wrote:
> Jan wrote:
>> Don't forget to enter this before noon Tuesday 18th - Tomorrow
>>

>> http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/competitions/index.php?id=718

> Why? Surely the fewer people who enter, the more chance there is that
> *you'll* win the prize.
>
> You couldn't be spamming the newsgroup to get a few extra entries,
> could you?........

Look if you don't want to enter- then don't. This is a really good prize,
unfortunately its been posted on rec.competitions which means unless you lot
do enter, someone with absolutely no interest in the sport could well win
it!! That's something I'd hate to happen.

And yes, I would have loved to have gone, But I have to work.

Jan

Jim Price wrote:
> Jan wrote:
>> Don't forget to enter this before noon Tuesday 18th - Tomorrow
>>

>> http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/competitions/index.php?id=718
>>

> Thanks for that Jan. Who do you reckon is going to win it now (also
> needs answering soon)? I'm thinking Cadel Evans as I can see Landis
> having problems with the alps and a time trial and I'm not sure about
> Menchov.

Personally I'd love to see Denis Menchov win- met him during The Vuelta last
year, Nice guy.

At this time I think Podium places for Landis, Evans and Menchov, but who
knows after tomorrow ;-)

Jan