TdF spoiler...are you guys watching todays ITT?!

Bill Sornson wrote:

> Hey! Has anyone ever seen Maggie and Pungent **** in the same room at the
> same time?!?
>
> {rotfl}

OK....we are having a passionate affair. You caught us. Bummer.

Maggie

Bill Sornson wrote:

> Hey! Has anyone ever seen Maggie and Pungent **** in the same room at the
> same time?!?
>
> {rotfl}

OK....we are having a passionate affair. You caught us. Bummer.

Maggie

Hi, Tiny Penis Cloud,

What is your penis color? I think Lance is biger then yurs and more
color! Who cares drugs?

Drugs makes money, money is time, time is pricless, babies are
pricless, there4 babies are all on expensive drgs.

White penii poewr! Activate! Form of: full body condom!~ Form of:
giant forskin! Hey, ther's a TIP for you!

Love you, Tinypeepeeman!

Ap

appkiller wrote:
> Hi, Tiny Penis Cloud,
>
> What is your penis color? I think Lance is biger then yurs and more
> color! Who cares drugs?
>
> Drugs makes money, money is time, time is pricless, babies are
> pricless, there4 babies are all on expensive drgs.
>
> White penii poewr! Activate! Form of: full body condom!~ Form of:
> giant forskin! Hey, ther's a TIP for you!
>
> Love you, Tinypeepeeman!
>
> Ap

Question: does Tinypeepeeman sleep in Humongousteepee, man?

Compensatingly Concerned, BS

appkiller wrote:
> Hi, Tiny Penis Cloud,
>
> What is your penis color? I think Lance is biger then yurs and more
> color! Who cares drugs?
>
> Drugs makes money, money is time, time is pricless, babies are
> pricless, there4 babies are all on expensive drgs.
>
> White penii poewr! Activate! Form of: full body condom!~ Form of:
> giant forskin! Hey, ther's a TIP for you!
>
> Love you, Tinypeepeeman!
>
> Ap

Question: does Tinypeepeeman sleep in Humongousteepee, man?

Compensatingly Concerned, BS

Hey White Penis Power does ring a bell huh. It is not even a joke.
It could have been your wish-washing psycho dream trying to get even
as you've been addicted to white penis power in your American
lifestyle. I bet you've in somewhere trying to simulate white penis
power.
You should turn your white penis power into missile.
HOw do you turn your white penis into missile?
Slash your ****.....

[email protected] wrote:
> Hey White Penis Power does ring a bell huh. It is not even a joke.
> It could have been your wish-washing psycho dream trying to get even
> as you've been addicted to white penis power in your American
> lifestyle. I bet you've in somewhere trying to simulate white penis
> power.

I'll bet you're trying to STIMULATE white penis power.

> You should turn your white penis power into missile.
> HOw do you turn your white penis into missile?
> Slash your ****.....

Personally, no. My parents opted out of that medical
option. They didn't want me to look like some kind of
terrorist.