The Crowds Watching The Tour De France

Top Dog

May 30, 2007
I do not know is it me or what but i think the crowds watching the Tour are away down on the past years it seems to me that they are down as much as 50% your thoughts on the subject

To be honest, I've never really checked out the crowds so I can't say.

Top Dog said:
I do not know is it me or what but i think the crowds watching the Tour are away down on the past years it seems to me that they are down as much as 50% your thoughts on the subject
Its you.

Always a lot of people on the course. I am constantly amazed by the people lining the roads on a downhill or flat section. They sit there all day to see the peloton whiz by.

I think you will see even more people when the race hits the Alps. Better vacation spots, more Italians, Dutch, Germans, etc.

Looks like they're up by 50% to me. Huge crowds and the race hasn't even reached the alps yet. I think some of the riders have commented on the larger crowds also.

Top Dog said:
Top Dog, it's definitely you !!!:rolleyes: