Anyone else get an erection from watching Thomas de Gendt?

grandamn

Apr 18, 2011
Not because of the guy.....ewwww; but, because the Bianchi Oltre? They were showing the bike a lot because he was in first and damn that's a fine looking bike. If you haven't guessed yet I am a Bianchi nut!

Maybe if he were naked and disguised as Heidi Klume but actually NO!

Originally Posted by grandamn .

WOW! No love for Bianchi? I now realize I am a cyclingforum minority.
Not that much.

But for Tom Voeckler's short shorts, . . . Just kidding.

I find Bianchi's latest offerings less than inspiring, but my taste isn't everyone else's. They do look better than any Pinarello. Going up Mt. Lemmon yesterday, I came upon a lady riding a Pinarello FP3. I told her she had a nice looking bike..........yes, I lied, but I only did so to maintain the neighborly vibe. I'm comfortable saying that I get an erection watching Victoria Pendleton.

Same deal with the latest Colnagos too - boring. For something 'interesting' it's almost like you have to step away from the old school bike manufacturers and take a look at what the newer North American companies are putting out - Cervelo, Cannondale, and Specialized. I dig some of the new models from Look too. Carbon is a wonderful material that opens up a lot of possibilities with regards to aerodynamics and ride quality yet you'd be hard pushed to find a bucket full of innovations coming from the older bike companies who seem fit to push out models that seem to look the same as what everyone else was doing the previous year. I don't see bikes as art - which is why my fun bike is a Cannondale SuperSix but I'd be damned if I could find a bike that rides as nice.

... but as far as bike induced boners go:

Ah... Vicky Pendleton. Very nice. Here's the lass that was sponsored by American Classic: Jenny Fletcher, a Pro Triathlete and model. She's been putting in some good performances the last few years.