The Ed & Jim Show

Edward Dolan

Guest
I wonder if we are ready yet to take the Ed & Jim show on the road. We have
been working at perfecting it for the past several months. I do not think
Jim is quite up to the mark yet, but he does now respond to my every cue
right on schedule like Pavlov's dogs. I think with only a little more
refinement we will be ready to go.

The main thing Jim has got to stop is his eternal whining. The public will
soon tire of that. They want to see repartee and some wit, not just a long
caterwauling wail. Complaint must be leavened with humor, or else it will
not do at all well. I would not want to take our show on the road and have
it fail for want of intellect.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

TOP POST TO FOLLOW!!! READERSHIP IS ADVISED THE BELOW IS PUBLIC
INFORMATION!!! SEND US YOUR THREATS/HATE MAIL/BOMBS/ANTHRAX/C4/ETC.

JAMES MCNAMARA
4863 W. GREGORY ST.
CHICAGO, IL 60630
(773) 282-9874

EDWARD DOLAN
1028 4TH AVE.
WORTHINGTON, MN 56187
(507) 727-0306

A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD IS A FAIR ONE!!!!!