The Greatest Love Song

alienator

Jun 10, 2004
This is the greatest love song, ever, and it's written about the one woman for whom every man, boy, and male teen had a crush in the 80's:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQwkqCUS9Hc&feature=related]YouTube - Notsensibles - I'm In Love With Margaret Thatcher[/ame]

Margret Thatcher????? I thought most guys had a crush on Phoebe Cates after her memorable pool scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

kdelong said:
Margret Thatcher????? I thought most guys had a crush on Phoebe Cates after her memorable pool scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

A lot of people thought Phoebe Cates and Margaret Thatcher were twins. Such was their resemblance to each other.

Leave Phoebe alone! She's mine! Habhaaa. In case you guys haven't seen her lately. Wow! Time has been very good to her! Still so very easy on the eyes!

Best role was in Private School. Where she also sang the love song "just one touch"....damn I feel old!

Personally I prefered that sex bomb Shirly Williams, Thatcher was always too loud and bossy for my liking, like a constant siren that you can't turn off.

decca234uk said:
Personally I prefered that sex bomb Shirly Williams, Thatcher was always too loud and bossy for my liking, like a constant siren that you can't turn off.

Damn! You're right: Shirley Williams is hot! She's perfect for those "Grandma's got her groove on" fantasies.