the jersey jag continues

On Mon, 26 May 2003 18:53:58 GMT, stromberg <[email protected]> wrote:

>I recently bought a barely used Cannondale F3000 SL (2002) and I would like some tips on replacing
>componotents in order to make it lighter/stronger. The usual parts that take wear fastest (tires,
>chain, rings, ..(?)) seem to be pretty plush still. The bike has default components throughout
>right now.
>
>My riding style is sort of soft and calculated and I am yet to actually brake any compononet of a
>bike in seven years of riding, if that is something to take into consideration regarding weight
>vs. strengt.
>
>Thanks for all suggestions.
>

>MA.
>
>Norway

If it has a Lefty, you have to stick with the wheels you have. Tires : Schwalbe Skinny Jimmy : 580 g
Saddle : Selle Italia SLR Bars and seatpost : Easton EC90 gears : SRam X.0 rear, LX (YES LX) front.
Cranks : If you're Hercules : Cannondale 44/31 doubles If you're a normal kinda bloke : FSA carbons
with Raceface racerings Discs : Hope Mini's or new XTR's but with Stan's Rotors Wheels : CrossMax SL
for Lefty's (Yes, they do exist) Helium in your tires and shocks (yes, they'll lose pressure fast,
which will make them even lighter, as long as you don't replace with air :)) A Hydrogen filled
framecan is only available from C'Dale through the 'Hindenburg' upgrade program.

Peter 'What's a Lightyear ? Well, it's like a regular year only with less calories' R.

"BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 27 May 2003 08:28:04 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
> > warning: sewing content.
> >
> > http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/flowerjersey.jpg
>
> Very nice work! I agree with Matt - "That stuff like great."
>
> --
> -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

Doh! It was correct in my head and my fingers just couldn't type it right.

Matt (Penny's sewing good - fire baaaad)

On Tue, 27 May 2003 11:32:03 -0700, Penny S. wrote:

> so this means I won't get dropped for wearing close to GRS?
>
> Whew.

I dunno, somehow women in lycra just aren't quite as distasteful to me as men in tights.

> On Tue, 27 May 2003 11:32:03 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
>
> > so this means I won't get dropped for wearing close to GRS?
> >
> > Whew.

> I dunno, somehow women in lycra just aren't quite as distasteful to me as men in tights.
>
> --
> -BB-

I was going to say the GRS doesn't really apply to chicks.

Women in tight clothing and loud colors, even if it is Penny's cat puke special, is fine with me.

--
Slacker

Slacker thoughtfully penned:>

> I was going to say the GRS doesn't really apply to chicks.
>
> Women in tight clothing and loud colors, even if it is Penny's cat puke special, is fine with me.

I'm going to get you for that. just wait. penny