the jersey jag continues...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't get lost?

    ( yes I know neon is so 80's)

    Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't
    get
    > lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    Rods and cones...firing neurons...sparks...bzzt...grggllllleeeee....

    Bill "get a pale green Camelbak and bright red socks" S.

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't get lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    Eeeek.....now, why am I envisioning a giant pool of cat vomit and a big pink cat tongue
    lapping it up??
    --
    Slacker

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Slacker thoughtfully penned:
    >> I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    >> visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't get lost?
    >>
    >> ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >>
    >> Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg
    >

    > Eeeek.....now, why am I envisioning a giant pool of cat vomit and a big pink cat tongue
    > lapping it up??

    you're supposed to just call it GRS.

    p.

  5. "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't
    get
    > lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    Looks similar to the team mint sauce ones, with less flowers.

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  7. "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > spademan o---[) * wrote:
    >
    > >>Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg
    > >>

    > > Looks similar to the team mint sauce ones, with less flowers.
    >
    > Ooh, top call. Weren't the Mint Sauce ones green with Orange writing on them?

    I think they were orange with pink flowers everywhere, nice. Nothing beats my Bart Simpson top
    though, with Bart mooning on the back...

    Steve E.

  8. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]...
    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't
    get
    > lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    Neon Pink and flowers. I think my daughter would wear that thing in preference to all else.

    -Dave

  9. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't
    get
    > lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    I'd wear that.

    Gary in VA (I feel pretty, oh so pretty...)

  10. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't get lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    Maybe it's because I'm high on mushrooms, but I think it's a reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy nice
    jersey.... /s

  11. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't get lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    I think it's great. Can you make me a Led Zeppelin jersey?

    JD

  12. Notaknob

    Notaknob Guest

    > I don't know why I like making these things. This one is for scaring the wildlife or perhaps high
    > visiblity or riding in fog. Maybe so I don't get lost?
    >
    > ( yes I know neon is so 80's)
    >
    > Penny S www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/wildjerseyf.jpg

    I think we've found the proper designer for producing the A.M-B jersey. Style like that can't
    be learned.

    You've set the bar. Nice work.

    nk

  13. arsnyder

    arsnyder New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2003
    Dave where did you find the Bart Simpson jersey I'm trying to find one exactly like it for a Christmas present please help!

  14. "arsnyder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Spademan O----L wrote:
    > > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]:[email protected]...

    > > > Ooh, top call. Weren't the Mint Sauce ones green with Orange writing on them?
    > > >
    > > I think they were orange with pink flowers everywhere, nice. Nothing beats my Bart Simpson top
    > > though, with Bart mooning on the back... Steve E.
    >
    > Dave where did you find the Bart Simpson jersey I'm trying to find one exactly like it for a
    > Christmas present please help!

    T'was my jersey and I too received it as a christmas present, I think from Halfords (UK car/bike
    superstore)

    Steve.

    .cyclingforums.com