Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

The Thread about Nothing....

Started by Hitchy · · Last activity · 81171 posts · 3,053,681 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
29 July 2006
Last activity
6 June 2025
Original author
Hitchy
Posts
81171
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,053,681
Views / 30 days
0
Topics
Crit racingTrack cyclingFTPHydrationIndoor trainersVO2 maxCarbon wheelsCranksetsBib shorts and chamoisCyclocrossDisc brakesPunctures and flatsTime trialsWorldTour teamsCarbon framesClimbingElectronic shiftingRace licensingRear derailleursSteel framesTaper and peakingWet weather gearClassics racingAluminium framesApps and softwareChain lube and cleaningConcussion and head injuryFoot pain while cyclingGran fondosGroup ridingNutritionRace-day nutritionReach and stackRim brakesRim depth and aeroSaddle soresTitanium framesTorque wrenchesTubeless tyresTyre pressureArm and leg warmersBamboo framesBike fitBikepackingBrake padsCantilever and V-brakesCleat positionCycling clothingCycling shoesDerailleur hangersDowntube shiftersE-bikesFat bikingFrame geometryFront derailleursGear indexingGiantGiro d’ItaliaHand and wrist painInner tubesNormalized powerNumbness and nerve issuesPower-to-weight ratioRim tape and valvesRoute planningSaddle heightShort cranksSingle-speed and fixed-gearSportive and fondo pacingStem lengthStrava segmentsTeam tacticsTraining for older ridersTubular tyresWheel weight vs aeroZone 2 trainingBike cleaningWheel buildingAchilles and tendon issuesAero positionAnti-doping in cyclingAsthma and cyclingBase trainingBelt drive systemsBianchiBike fit for back issuesBike lightsBMCBolt torque specsBottom bracket creakBottom bracketsBottom bracket standardsBreakaway tacticsBrooks saddlesBuying a used bikeCable routingCampagnoloCarbon rim brake trackCassettes and freewheelsCervéloChain lengthChainringsChain wearCoaster brakesCold and heat therapyCommutingContact pointsCrank arm lengthCustom frame buildingCycling and ageCycling and heart healthCycling capsCycling computersCycling jerseysCycling World ChampionshipsDomestiquesElectronic shifting firmwareERG modeFeltFixing a punctureFocusFolding bikesFrame cracksFrame paint and decalsFrame protection tapeFrame stiffnessFriction shiftingGeneral-classification ridersGlovesGravelGravel racingHandlebar widthHeadset serviceHeadtube standardsHeart rate trainingHelmetsHome workshop setupHub and axle standardsHub serviceHydraulic brake bleedingIndoor cyclingInternal gear hubsKids' cycling gearKnee painLocal club racingNational championshipsNight ridingOlympic cyclingPara-cyclingPedal choicePinarelloProfessional team equipmentRecumbent cyclingReplacing shift cablesReturning after a long breakReynolds and Columbus tubingRidleyRim brake pad compoundRoad racing tacticsSaddle choiceScottSeatpost complianceSeized partsShifter cable tensionShoulder and collarbone injuriesSmart trainersSpecializedSpoke countSpoke tensionStage racingStep-through bikesSupplementsSweet spot trainingThreshold trainingTouringTraining loadTrekTyre choiceTyre sidewall damageUCI rankings and pointsUrban ridingVelomobilesVintage component identificationVintage lugged framesVuelta a EspañaWheel bearing serviceWheel truingWide tyresWinter ridingWomen's professional racingYetiZwift and virtual ridingBody compositionGrand ToursTraining with powerWeight managementCadel EvansLance ArmstrongEddy MerckxBernard HinaultBradley WigginsChris FroomeGreg LeMondMiguel IndurainRichie PorteTom BoonenAlberto ContadorAlejandro ValverdeFabian CancellaraFausto CoppiGeraint ThomasJan UllrichMarco PantaniMarianne VosMark CavendishMathieu van der PoelPeter SaganPrimož RogličRemco EvenepoelTadej PogačarVincenzo NibaliWout van Aert

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 59201–59220 of 81171
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. paulambry said:

    Don't try and worm out of it.

    Stop talkin about fishing you [censored]. You always end up ruddy dirty.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Stop talkin about fishing you [censored]. You always end up ruddy dirty.

    You're doing it wrong.

  3. matagi said:

    You're doing it wrong.

    Lol

  4. Just posting this for the halibut.

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com1000[/IMG]

    Let minnow if you find a better one.

  5. VadarStrikesBack said:
    paulambry said:

    Don't try and worm out of it.

    Stop talkin about fishing you [censored]. You always end up ruddy dirty.

    Why so crabby?

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by matagi [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I have nephew staying, so we are watching "House Rules"

    Somebody kill me.

    What ya need is split screens and/or more than one telly. :-)
    This is what I'm lookin at . Farkin heaven

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com1000[/IMG]

  7. 531Aussie said:

    What ya need is split screens and/or more than one telly.   :-) This is what I'm lookin at .   Farkin  heaven   [IMG]cyclingforums.comLL[/IMG]

    Can't see any stick mags. Lame!!

  8. I'd spin you a line about barbed comments Paul, but in reality I was just trying to lure you into a false sense of security. The retardedness of the conversation is off the scale. Trawling for puns has netted me no satisfaction. I'm over it. Done. Fin

  9. Forget the Chewbacca defense, Jalabert invokes the Stevo defense http://m.cyclingnews.com/news/bassons-rejects-jalaberts-epo-defence

  10. VadarStrikesBack said:

    Good to see the albury guys down. Washo is a big chance off 18mins!

    Killer may go well in the 22 minute bunch. Declan will last a matter of minutes. I'm not sure what he has ever done to make the handicappers think he belongs where they put him.

  11. Is Anna happy with her handicap?

  12. No no! More fish puns on the net.

  13. Still carping on I see.

  14. cheetahmk7 said:

    Is Anna happy with her handicap?

    She doesn't really give a [censored] either way. I'm a bit wtf

  15. Whaaat? I just watched the swearing in of our new?? Prime Minister and the [censored] didn't even hold hands and sing Kumbaya at the end. Ripped off.

  16. gplama said:

    No no! More fish puns on the net.

    Mate, are you trolling this topic or what? It’s not clear what you’re angling at. Whatever, I have to share a story about my uncle Ab. At the winter solstice party the other day, he was knocking back a few mulled wines and he got to telling a few tall tails (you know the ones – the ‘come in spinner’ type). He was going gangbusters until he put a few too many mull away and started to look a bit green around the gills. Then suddenly he leapt up and danced a jig like he could fly. Everyone thought this was hilarious, except for my uncle Eddy who was the sole person in the room who recognised Ab was having a seizure. He knew he couldn’t leave Ab alone so he tackled him. Eddy laid Ab flat, head first, flaked out on the ground. Eddy hadn’t been to medical school and didn’t know what to do next, but fortunately one of the old ladies in the group – a grey nurse – was able to help. Well, it all got a bit creepy when Ab lured the nurse close and tried to groper and snapper into his arms (he thought she was a bit of a nymph). Ab was floundering, but gradually clammed up and calm returned to the party.

  17. If I was uncle Ab to get tanked to the gills I would have been fishing for a few schooners rather than mulled wine. It was probably a fluke uncle Eddy knew what to do.

  18. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by paulambry [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I'm not a boxing fan, but I am a fan of a great story... And this one has the lot: world war, poverty, racism, brutality, hypocrisy, moral ambiguity, victory, compassion, athleticism and more. If you haven't seen it before, see if you can set aside an hour and a half.

    sbs.com.auThe Fight

    Yeah, grouse. I've seen it before. ..... so many grouse stories/docos out there.
    I like the "Mafia's Greatest Hits" series of docos, which is being repeated on ch 1 on Tuesday nights.

    I didn't the movie, The Fighter, with Marky Markie Mark, Christian Bale and Amy Adams. It's pretty much a true story. It's probably not exactly cinematic gold, but worth a look, mostly coz it's real (enough).

  19. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    She doesn't really give a [censored] either way. I'm a bit wtf

    I'm disappointed with myself that I've been unable to tap into and channel your hated of everyone into motivation to train hard and smash crunts. I just KNOW you've got the hate in ya; I can sense it.
    :-)

  20. Me farkin Tiboshi lapping-top hard drive [censored] itself, so me old man's lent me a Toshiba Portege M500, which is ok, but slow as fark-all.
    Boo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.