Quote: Originally Posted by classic1 [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
Dave Redman? Id put money on it. Top bloke. , and HARD.
Gave me a lit back from a crit at the RAAF base once. He drank 6 stubbies between Sale and Morwell. Ahahaha
Ha yep!
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quote: Originally Posted by classic1 [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
Dave Redman? Id put money on it. Top bloke. , and HARD.
Gave me a lit back from a crit at the RAAF base once. He drank 6 stubbies between Sale and Morwell. Ahahaha
Ha yep!
Quote: Originally Posted by steve [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
Isn't jono a low carber? if he is that kinda throws my thinking way out the window.
You obviously haven't seen me in the last 6 months!!!
I am NOT a low carber by any means, ever.
Not that I don't think there is merit to it.
But it's a lifestyl change that I ain't willing to make.
Tried it. Wanted to die. Wanting to die isn't fun.
[IMG]cyclingforums.com1000Open ↗[/IMG]
I would wood just about anything these days.
Crikey! This frame sold for $1025!! I guess some hipster wanted the funkiest fixie in Brunswick
Quote:
Originally Posted by 531Aussie [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
Groovy! :-)
It's one of Kennedy's old Hoffy frames with Rossin stickers
Yeah they looked hot at the polling station
Brucellama.
Well Lachlan, it's people like you that allow a travesty such as this to happen.
My name's not Lachlan.
Well Lachlan, it's people like you that throw election night parties such as the ones I've been to, and you still don't feel a need to burn the whole [censored] Empire down every now and then?
Taxi driver home was pretty [censored] awesome but. Tan was his name. Figures.
Quote: Originally Posted by matagi [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
"If we so it, we do it my way."
Learn French with Steven Seagal.
There was some French spoken at the best party this evening.
Le Partridge.
We've got the first Aussie cyclist PM.
'Dear Leader,
Congratulations and all.
[censored]'
And stupid cnut me took his last beers to parties and has a dry house.
I'm blaming Australia.
I'll pop out for a quick inner city street poll.
The neighbours only had VB in a wheelbarrow, but beggars carnt be choosers.
The mining bloke had his pants off, the lesbians were supreme.
It bodes poorly.
[IMG]files.cyclingforums.combig smile.pngOpen ↗[/IMG] Oh yeah, how could I forget?
On Wednesday night we were about half a degree from experiencing the warmest September night on record. It got
Wow weeeeeeeee [IMG]files.cyclingforums.comlove.pngOpen ↗[/IMG]
But wait, there's more! [IMG ALT=""]http://www.cyclingforums.com/content/type/61/id/290344/width/350/height/700[/IMG] Yep.
paulambry said:But wait, there's more! [IMG ALT=""]http://www.cyclingforums.com/content/type/61/id/290344/width/350/height/700[/IMG] Yep.
Excellent. 4 is what you need for the Holy Cross position as demonstrated in the Kama Sutra.
Twiggy Palmcock describes himself as “CEO of Extrectum mining, Climate Change septic and proud Australianâ€
smh.com.autony abbott photobomber used fake wristband to dodge security 20130908 2tdfv.htmlOpen ↗
Nice one.
Mmm, white dresses good.
Quote: Originally Posted by alienator [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
Excellent. 4 is what you need for the Holy Cross position as demonstrated in the Kama Sutra.
So, are you happy with our new prime minister/government? :-) I'm trying to think of some tiny way it might effect you the next time you stop here on your way to NZ, or so they have direct flights these days?
You can tell they waxed their vadges before putting the white outfits on.
531Aussie said:So, are you happy with our new prime minister/government?  :-)  I'm trying to think of some tiny way it might effect you the next time you stop here on your way to NZ, or so they have direct flights these days? [IMG]cyclingforums.comLLOpen ↗[/IMG]
I like his women and the people who sneak on his stage. I have to work really hard, though, to find reasons to like people that Rupert Murdoch likes.
fair enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by classic1 [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
You can tell they waxed their vadges before putting the white outfits on.
HA! That's gotta on one of them caption photos with the black borders.
"Vag waxing: a must with white dresses"
What's with this lovey dovey coach address [censored] with the players at vfl quarter time? Where is the massive spray?
Yes, it's a changing, hippy, soft-[censored], overly-PC, soy latte-drinking world. The best way to hear adults swearing and going off was by rocking up to the VFA games at Oakleigh to listen to the coaches.
Back in my day, John Fidge's old man tore farkin strips off us every chance he got....even though we were 15.
Legend has it that Frank Fidge let John fall out of tree and hit the ground -- reneging on his promise to catch him -- so it would toughen him up for footy
ha
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 5 guests ·0 bots ·5 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.