or this....
ok, might have a chubby now....
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by Jono L
Go to cellular data. TURN OFF THAT STUPID [censored] SHEEEEET AND GET ON WITH YOUR BIKE RIDE.When at home, or work. Allow yourself to sink into the mediocre world of two second attention spans and contant searching for gratification through RTs and Likes.
When you're on the bike. YOU'RE ON THE MOTHERF**KING BIKE. No FB. No emails. No Twitter. Music is acceptable.
And ride.
You know it makes sense. Just like lamb. and stuff.
Jono I love you but this is unrealistic. I have at least five casual girlfriends on the go right now. Its complex and they are all very demanding. There is no [censored] way im going to let a mountain bike ride get in the way of a potential root.*The following components of this post are optional: Truth, Funniness.
No, music is unacceptable - listen to the birds and the wind rustling in the trees. Get in touch with nature.
As for the potential roots - where are your priorities man? Ride the [censored] bike!
Apparently John F Kennedy (who was no slouch in the rooting department) said "Nothing compares with the simple pleasure of a bike ride"
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by matagi
Apparently John F Kennedy (who was no slouch in the rooting department) said "Nothing compares with the simple pleasure of a bike ride"
Knowing JFK I'm pretty sure he referred to his 'tier 2' women as 'bike rides'...
Get balls deep in it vadar. Bike riding doesn't get u roots in this country. At least it didn't for me, but I wasn't very good. You could always move to Belgium. VanderVadarstrikesback has a certain ring to it.
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack
Jono I love you but this is unrealistic. I have at least five casual girlfriends on the go right now. Its complex and they are all very demanding. There is no [censored] way im going to let a mountain bike ride get in the way of a potential root.
*The following components of this post are optional: Truth, Funniness.
You post [censored] like that and have the nerve to post pictures of De Vlaeminck? Roger told everyone to get fcuked - his wife, team manager, the press and his dope fiend brother...
Potential root? You're doing it wrong. It either is or it isn't. If you're out on the bike and one of the girls want make out, tell her it'll have to be up against the wall in the shower after she's soaped you down.
Doco on now on Ch 22: Cocaine Cowboys. It's about the development of the cocaine trade around Miami in the '70s and '80s
Liège-Bastogne-Liège is streaming on sbs.com.au in 3 minutes [IMG]files.cyclingforums.comcool.pngOpen ↗[/IMG]
or...
Liege is already on the website
http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by 531Aussie
or...
Liege is already on the website
http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/
Fekkit! I'm actually winning something (Cycling Tips spring classics tipping - $1500 of Santini gear is the first prize) and it's all going to hell. Pick 5 riders per race, can't pick the same guy twice. DNF gets replaced by a random (highest placed finisher from the UCI listings). I thought Rodruigez might have recovered from his recent crashes, but he's off the back and looking crook.
Ah, at least Costa has crashed - already used him in an earlier race.
Wow - AG2R clipped the team car during a chat.
Edit: Rodriguez out, looks like I'm now cheering for Wout Poels (#11 on the UCI list, highest ranked rider who I haven't tipped) to finish within a minute of the leaders. [IMG]files.cyclingforums.comsad.pngOpen ↗[/IMG]
Bloody big bunch with 27km to go. Someone start smashing [censored]
speaking of [censored], lolz at Eddie http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/eddie-mcguire-accidentally-calls-kane-cornes-the-cword-on-fox-footy/story-e6frfmyi-1226897646974
I would [IMG]api.news.com.au1226897547540Open ↗[/IMG]
YOR BLOODY BYORTEE!
:-)
Gerranseses!
Knew he'd win about 200m before the last corner. Valverde was conned by Gerro. How the hell did martin fall off?
Farkin grouse. I actually jumped off the couch and pumped me fist. I'm not known for being demonstrative
:-)
classic1 said:Knew he'd win about 200m before the last corner. Valverde was conned by Gerro. How the hell did martin fall off?
Blimey - don't have to be dead to be stiff!
He wouldn't have won anyway. Gutsy move though
Jee, there's a lot of hate for Gerro on the cool kids' forum. What the fark?
Fantastic job by Weining. Gerro owes him a big drink
Well I had Gerrans (didn't tip him in an earlier race). And Gasparotto (12th, no major time lost). NFI where Nibali ended up. Apparently my other guy Betancur was a DNS so I dunno where that leaves me.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.