Faaaaaaaaark Swampy. Doesn't that thing put out about 180hp and weigh in at under 200kg? Probably a good thing your corpulent carcass brings the power-to-weight ratio down to something a bit more modest.
Are you an organ donor?
BTW Awesome choice.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Faaaaaaaaark Swampy. Doesn't that thing put out about 180hp and weigh in at under 200kg? Probably a good thing your corpulent carcass brings the power-to-weight ratio down to something a bit more modest.
Are you an organ donor?
BTW Awesome choice.
[censored] you Swampy.
Oh alright, nice bike.
Can we have current photos of the Camaro too please?
bbp said:Can we have current photos of the Camaro too please?
+1
paulambry said:Faaaaaaaaark Swampy. Doesn't that thing put out about 180hp and weigh in at under 200kg? Probably a good thing your corpulent carcass brings the power-to-weight ratio down to something a bit more modest.
Are you an organ donor?
BTW Awesome choice.
199hp, except in "rain mode" where it dumbs it down to about 180 and turns the electronic throttle into something less sensitive that a regular cable operated throttle...
I'm not an organ donor yet 😉
Real estate agents with a sense of humour
Did anyone have Leonard Cohen?
Nice wheels there Swampy!
Camaros of that vintage are one of my favourite cars.
matagi said:Did anyone have Leonard Cohen?
[censored] this [censored]! I'm OK with most musicians dying, but Lenny was in his prime. :-(
roshea said:[censored] this [censored]! I'm OK with most musicians dying, but Lenny was in his prime. :-(
I blame Trump 😄
Swampy, that's a 396 isn't it?
cheetahmk7 said:Swampy, that's a 396 isn't it?
It was originally a 350 base model but now has the ZZ502 crate motor in it. 1 liter per cylinder - and it seems like it drinks that much in petrol!
Here is my solid cam 454 BBC which is in our family ski boat. We have had the boat in our family since it was new in the early 80's. I just got it going again after being in storage for a good decade or so. I just need to pull my finger out and go and get a boat licence. The idea of getting a boat licence seems so strange to me as I drove a boat since my early teens and have done hundreds of hours driving this thing, but since then it has now become compulsory to have a boat licence and I think I even need to be supervised whilst driving for a period of time. [ATTACH=full]1865[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]1866[/ATTACH]
My street must be built on a foam rubber base, we haven't felt a single one of the quakes/aftershocks, despite people living further away from the quake zone feeling them quite strongly. Our street is next to some land reclaimed from a salt marsh and I suspect that when we do get an earthquake close by we'll probably get the dreaded liquifaction.
And fark me, 100,000 landslips.
I'm sure I should know this - but are you on the South Island?
DPF - Leon Russell.
2016 has been a bad year for male performers over 60.
matagi said:I'm sure I should know this - but are you on the South Island?
Nah, half way up the North Island. Mind you people 350km North of me felt it. Biggest quake in 8 or 9 years I think. The previous bigger quake was in Fiordland, many kms from any populated areas.
My sister who is in the middle of packing to move from Wellington to Oamaru (South Island) was lucky all of her good china was already packed up in boxes. My nephew also in Wellington had a [censored] night with his toddler up half the night with every after shock.
cheetahmk7 said:[IMG]cyclingforums.comboat copy png.1866Open ↗[/IMG]
Hey Cheetah - is that you in the middle before you needed a licence?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.