this explains a lot

> Shaun aRe wrote:
> > I was rather stoned last night,

> You friggin' stoners...

Hey man like my life sucks if I'm not stoned so I'm like stoned all the
time, dude.

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe wrote:
> "Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > Not that I haven't seen the negative effects of smoking dope, but this
> > study sounds to me like a lab taking something natural and free,
> > tweaking it with some synthetic substances, and selling it back to the
> > population at a premium.

> You didn't have to think to figure that otu Scott? PLEASE say *no*...
>
> Shaun aRe

Nah. Just pointing it out. And for them to say it'll be non-addictive
is pure BS. ANYTHING that feels good is highly addictive.

/s

"Let's see, we'll sell them in gelcaps encased in plastic and foil, 5
per 3"x5" sheet, in an unnecessarily big cardboard box with lots of
colors on it. Better shelf presence. Landfills? I'm too high on crack
to worry about that stuff. "

Shaun aRe wrote:
> "Shawn"
>>Hell, and I just
>>don't need the extra calories. ;-)

> Fat *******! ',;~}~

Why I'm not a ******* at all! :)

Shawn

Shaun aRe wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Shaun aRe wrote:
>>
>>>I was rather stoned last night,

>>You friggin' stoners...

> Hey man like my life sucks if I'm not stoned so I'm like stoned all the
> time, dude.

Hopefully you're not serious (I suspect not). My life is pretty nice
either way. It's just more mellow, funnier, and tastier when I'm feelin'
ire.

Matt

Scott Gordo wrote:
> Shaun aRe wrote:
>
>>"Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>

>>>Not that I haven't seen the negative effects of smoking dope, but this
>>>study sounds to me like a lab taking something natural and free,
>>>tweaking it with some synthetic substances, and selling it back to the
>>>population at a premium.

>>You didn't have to think to figure that otu Scott? PLEASE say *no*...
>>
>>Shaun aRe

> Nah. Just pointing it out. And for them to say it'll be non-addictive
> is pure BS. ANYTHING that feels good is highly addictive.
>
> /s
>
> "Let's see, we'll sell them in gelcaps encased in plastic and foil, 5
> per 3"x5" sheet, in an unnecessarily big cardboard box with lots of
> colors on it. Better shelf presence. Landfills? I'm too high on crack
> to worry about that stuff. "

Then one day they'll do a jumbo economy size in an enormous bottle (that
comes in an even bigger box. It will be filled 3/4ths of the way with
cotton and will have a few capsules down at the bottom.

Matt

"Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun aRe wrote:
> > "Shawn"
> >>Hell, and I just
> >>don't need the extra calories. ;-)

> > Fat *******! ',;~}~

> Why I'm not a ******* at all! :)

That's not what the group told me.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun aRe wrote:
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >>You friggin' stoners...

> > Hey man like my life sucks if I'm not stoned so I'm like stoned all the
> > time, dude.
> >

> Hopefully you're not serious (I suspect not).

"... ssupicious minds... "

> My life is pretty nice
> either way. It's just more mellow, funnier, and tastier when I'm feelin'
> ire.
>
> Matt

I like a smoke. Love it in fact. Sometimes I like to have a smoke early on
days off and stay smoked up all day, but not often - I usually just toke up
of an evening. I'm mostly just constantly blind drunk to be honest.

Shaun aRe - driving lessons are going well.
--
,oO0
,oO0'`

"Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Shaun aRe wrote:
> > "Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > Not that I haven't seen the negative effects of smoking dope, but this
> > > study sounds to me like a lab taking something natural and free,
> > > tweaking it with some synthetic substances, and selling it back to the
> > > population at a premium.

> > You didn't have to think to figure that otu Scott? PLEASE say *no*...
> >
> > Shaun aRe

> Nah. Just pointing it out. And for them to say it'll be non-addictive
> is pure BS. ANYTHING that feels good is highly addictive.

Only because of the psychology of enjoyment. There is no physical addiction
to cannabis.

I've posted this link here a few times, have you checked it out at all?
Fantastic resource: www.briancbennett.com ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Per Shaun aRe:
>Only because of the psychology of enjoyment. There is no physical addiction
>to cannabis.

Crosby of Crosby, Stills, & Nash made a comment on this. Something to the
effect of "Maybe it's not physically addictive, but after you've been giving
yourself pleasurable feelings with a drug for so long, you get out of
practice/forget how to give yourself pleasurable feelings other ways."

I'd extrapolate on that and observe that in that state, you feel lousy without
the stuff and you feel good with it. Sort of a functional addiction.
--
PeteCresswell

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
> I'd extrapolate on that and observe that in that state, you feel lousy without
> the stuff and you feel good with it.

You're finally back on-topic.

JD

"(PeteCresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Per Shaun aRe:
> >Only because of the psychology of enjoyment. There is no physical

addiction
> >to cannabis.

> Crosby of Crosby, Stills, & Nash made a comment on this. Something to the
> effect of "Maybe it's not physically addictive, but after you've been

giving
> yourself pleasurable feelings with a drug for so long, you get out of
> practice/forget how to give yourself pleasurable feelings other ways."
>
> I'd extrapolate on that and observe that in that state, you feel lousy

without
> the stuff and you feel good with it. Sort of a functional addiction.

Absolutely no different to the thorough enjoyment and great feelings you
derive from mountainbiking. Really.

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe wrote:
> "(PeteCresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Per Shaun aRe:
>>
>>>Only because of the psychology of enjoyment. There is no physical

> addiction
>
>>>to cannabis.

>>Crosby of Crosby, Stills, & Nash made a comment on this. Something to the
>>effect of "Maybe it's not physically addictive, but after you've been

> giving
>
>>yourself pleasurable feelings with a drug for so long, you get out of
>>practice/forget how to give yourself pleasurable feelings other ways."
>>
>>I'd extrapolate on that and observe that in that state, you feel lousy

> without
>
>>the stuff and you feel good with it. Sort of a functional addiction.

> Absolutely no different to the thorough enjoyment and great feelings you
> derive from mountainbiking. Really.
>
> Shaun aRe

Yep. Just make sure there are multiple things that you have access to
that give you pleasure (cycling, skiing, sex, family, whatever floats
your boat) so you're not too dependent on any one.

I'm lucky enough to enjoy many aspects of being alive and can
interchange things easily enough. That way there's almost always
something that will make me happy at any given time.

Matt (Happy Happy Joy Joy)

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun aRe wrote:
>> "(PeteCresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Per Shaun aRe:

>> addiction

>>>Crosby of Crosby, Stills, & Nash made a comment on this. Something to
>>>the
>>>effect of "Maybe it's not physically addictive, but after you've been

>> giving
>>
>>>yourself pleasurable feelings with a drug for so long, you get out of
>>>practice/forget how to give yourself pleasurable feelings other ways."
>>>
>>>I'd extrapolate on that and observe that in that state, you feel lousy

>> without
>>
>>>the stuff and you feel good with it. Sort of a functional addiction.

>> Absolutely no different to the thorough enjoyment and great feelings you
>> derive from mountainbiking. Really.
>>
>> Shaun aRe
>>

> Yep. Just make sure there are multiple things that you have access to that
> give you pleasure (cycling, skiing, sex, family, whatever floats your
> boat) so you're not too dependent on any one.
>
> I'm lucky enough to enjoy many aspects of being alive and can interchange
> things easily enough. That way there's almost always something that will
> make me happy at any given time.

Too bloody right! ',;~}~

> Matt (Happy Happy Joy Joy)

Happy everything everyone! YAY!!!! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe O aye!