This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is Suffering

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Jul 17, 2004.

  1. <http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.php?id=photos/2004/tour04/stage13/DSC_0170ullrich>

    I didn't think Jan could look worse than last year, but this illustrates
    how hard he drove himself. The sad bit is that for all this he still
    packed on the minutes.

    Tags:

  2. IMKen

    IMKen Guest

  3. fstrnu

    fstrnu Guest

    Get real, loser.

    "IMKen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Jan will get it together and finish well. he is a champ even though
    > suffering. lesser men would have given up.
    >
    > ken
    >

    > "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]

    <http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.php?id=photos/2004/tour04/stage13/DSC_017
    > 0ullrich>
    > >
    > > I didn't think Jan could look worse than last year, but this illustrates
    > > how hard he drove himself. The sad bit is that for all this he still
    > > packed on the minutes.

  4. Jenko

    Jenko Guest