those pigeons used witchcraft on me

LIBERATOR

Guest
Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
fall.

How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
and smacks you into the concrete?

Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
> fall.
>
> How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
> for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
> and smacks you into the concrete?
>
> Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Wait a second... You actually had a job? Are you assimilating back
into society? Are you taking your meds again. This could be a real
breakthrough for you.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Apr 10, 1:13 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
> > fall.

> > How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
> > for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
> > and smacks you into the concrete?

> > Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

> Wait a second... You actually had a job? Are you assimilating back
> into society? Are you taking your meds again. This could be a real
> breakthrough for you.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You hired them to get me!

On Apr 10, 3:13 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
> > fall.

> > How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
> > for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
> > and smacks you into the concrete?

> > Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

> Wait a second... You actually had a job? Are you assimilating back
> into society? Are you taking your meds again. This could be a real
> breakthrough for you.

A real breakthrough would be if you two lovebirds stopped
crossposting.

On Apr 10, 11:47 am, "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
> fall.
>
> How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
> for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
> and smacks you into the concrete?
>
> Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Those weren't pigeons, it was my Mexican Hit Squad.
Like I said, we're watching you...

On Apr 10, 9:42 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Apr 10, 11:47 am, "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
> > fall.

> > How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
> > for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
> > and smacks you into the concrete?

> > Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

> Those weren't pigeons, it was my Mexican Hit Squad.
> Like I said, we're watching you...

They're robots? Robot pigeons developed at the secret technology
office of the CIA. And that charcoal one that hopped from netted
section to netted section to mock me, that was an FBI/CIA agent
steering it, laughing at me looking at me through the camera eyeballs,
at the headquarters?

I knew I should have brought a sawed off and handled it that way.