Tin-foil hat

wafflycat wrote:

> "kot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > wafflycat wrote:
> >>
> >> http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php
> >>
> >> Cheers, helen s

> > Is there any chance that you could be courteous enough to put a brief
> > description of content to your links?

> Errr... tin-foil hat???

Is that something to do with cycling?
I was just hoping you might be a little more helpful. Sorry.

kot

"kot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wafflycat wrote:
>>
>> "kot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Is there any chance that you could be courteous enough to put a brief
>> > description of content to your links?

>> Errr... tin-foil hat???

> Is that something to do with cycling?
> I was just hoping you might be a little more helpful. Sorry.

Going by Helen's previous posts, it's almost certainly nothing to do with
cycling, and is probably something she finds amusing. <clicks> Yup, right
first time. Ok, maybe an OT would have been suitable, but I'm not really
complaining.

(I didn't have the sound on, so that could have mentioned bikes - but it's
not terribly important).

clive

"Clive George" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Going by Helen's previous posts, it's almost certainly nothing to do with
> cycling, and is probably something she finds amusing. <clicks> Yup, right
> first time. Ok, maybe an OT would have been suitable, but I'm not really
> complaining.
>
> (I didn't have the sound on, so that could have mentioned bikes - but it's
> not terribly important).
>
> clive

Apology - thought I'd done the OT bit. My fault.

Cheers, helen s

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:00:29 +0100, Clive George wrote:

> (I didn't have the sound on,

That has been standard practice for me for following links from URC ever
since a certain Mr Chapman lured me to a link which shouted "Spoon
Menace!!!" across my office, much to my embarassment and everyone else's
confusion. :)

Graeme

> That has been standard practice for me for following links from URC ever
> since a certain Mr Chapman lured me to a link which shouted "Spoon
> Menace!!!" across my office, much to my embarassment and everyone else's
> confusion. :)

Aha, the Spoonguard, for happy kittens.
<URL:http://www.alex-veitch.com/joel/flash/spoonguard.swf>

Probably recommended for badgers too.

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:35:16 GMT, Mark Thompson wrote:

>> That has been standard practice for me for following links from URC ever
>> since a certain Mr Chapman lured me to a link which shouted "Spoon
>> Menace!!!" across my office, much to my embarassment and everyone else's
>> confusion. :)

> Aha, the Spoonguard, for happy kittens.
> <URL:http://www.alex-veitch.com/joel/flash/spoonguard.swf>
>
> Probably recommended for badgers too.

Nope, not falling for *that* one again, thank you very much!

:)