OT: Tin foil helmet taken to the extreme.

Simon Mason wrote:
> Some people might remember the post a while ago about the loonies who wear
> aluminium foil helmets on their heads to stop mind controlling rays
> interfering with their brains. Here's one family who have gone one step
> further.
>
> http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

That's nothing. My house has a polystyrene cover in case an asteroid
hits it ;-)

Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote in news:42935d11.0@entanet:

> That's nothing. My house has a polystyrene cover in case an asteroid
> hits it ;-)

Yebbut, you'll have to replace it if a bird lands too heavily on it. Those
invisible cracks could render it useless against asteroids! :)

Graeme

Simon Mason <[email protected]> wrote:
> Some people might remember the post a while ago about the loonies who wear
> aluminium foil helmets on their heads to stop mind controlling rays
> interfering with their brains. Here's one family who have gone one step
> further.

But they still have a satellite dish: a prime opportunity for mind control
(as well as getting extra microwaves).

Theo