Tom Morris Watch

earth_dweller said:
fascinating that Flyer/Tom Morris sticks around these parts, a forum not really friendly to LA in the first part instead of hitting at DPF a pro-Armstrong place.
and even more fascinating er okay disturbing is Flyer insistence on 'posting' on a forum where he is banned and his posts don't show up.

earth_dweller said:
fascinating that Flyer/Tom Morris sticks around these parts, a forum not really friendly to LA in the first part instead of hitting at DPF a pro-Armstrong place.
He was banned at DPF a long time ago wasn't he? I always assumed this... but then I remember Vaughn made a post about chris t recently where he said that they had never "banned" anyone forever at DPF (maybe there are hundreds on non-permanent suspension indefinitely?
tongue.gif
).

I don't think he would last very long at DPF. If Frigo was banned and can't rejoin over making some reasonable points about the rooster/**** policy... I can't imagine Flyer lasting long. He wasn't exactly respectful of others' opinions. And his posts were neurotic in their repetition.

earth_dweller said:
and even more fascinating er okay disturbing is Flyer insistence on 'posting' on a forum where he is banned and his posts don't show up.
I'm not 100% sure he is aware they don't show up. Maybe they appear on his computer only? That sounds stupid though.

My above rationale was only assumed because if he knew they were invisible... then it could only have been a crazy man that would keep the ritual going... especially in the first month... when he wasn't indiscriminately bumping threads to cause mischief like he is now.

Crankyfeet said:
He was banned at DPF a long time ago wasn't he? I always assumed this... but then I remember Vaughn made a post about chris t recently where he said that they had never "banned" anyone forever at DPF (maybe there are hundreds on non-permanent suspension indefinitely?
tongue.gif
).

I don't think he would last very long at DPF. If Frigo was banned and can't rejoin over making some reasonable points about the rooster/**** policy... I can't imagine Flyer lasting long. He wasn't exactly respectful of others' opinions. And his posts were neurotic in their repetition.

you guys love him really...you must, ya keep 'on' about him!...y'all know that this just encourages the mental case, doncha?

Hitchy said:
you guys love him really...you must, ya keep 'on' about him!...y'all know that this just encourages the mental case, doncha?
okay I knoew it probably encourages him but in a weird way it's fascinating. I just don't understand what drives him, but you're right, enough of that.