Tomalaris

TimC

Guest
He keeps taking the **** out of Cadel. I can do this because I am not
commentating, but come on!

Good to see a representative from Hawthorn Youth Cycling Club being
interviewed after today's stage.

--
TimC
-- Robert R. Coveyou, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

On Jul 20, 1:25 am, TimC <[email protected]
astro.swin.edu.au> wrote:
> He keeps taking the **** out of Cadel. I can do this because I am not
> commentating, but come on!

He does? I thought the SBS team was doing nothing but going on and on
about him.

Still, not bad compared to the Phil and Paul "Disco fan boy show" and
talking up of English speaking riders.

On Jul 20, 1:19 am, petulance <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 1:25 am, TimC <[email protected]
>
> astro.swin.edu.au> wrote:
> > He keeps taking the **** out of Cadel. I can do this because I am not
> > commentating, but come on!

> He does? I thought the SBS team was doing nothing but going on and on
> about him.
>
> Still, not bad compared to the Phil and Paul "Disco fan boy show" and
> talking up of English speaking riders.

Try it in France, mate. How many times they can say Chavenel in one
sentence about... well, anything, is simply amazing. Needless to say,
Astana ain't popular here at the moment.

Oh yeh, MT is a ****. He has 'followed' how many tours and still
understands nothing?

blah said:
He has 'followed' how many tours and still
understands nothing?
Dogs 'follow' cars but don't know anything about how they work or how to drive them.

SteveA