Tour de France photo's

eurotrash

Jul 29, 2003
Was wondering if anyone might have some photo's from Le Tour de France that they would be willing to share. Specifically I am looking for photo's of a balcony along "Le Rue de Rivoli". Some friends and I had 2 Union Jacks, the U.S. Flag, and the Texas flag hanging off it. I was not able to get across the street for any good photo's of it during the race, and after the race we were too busy running across Paris to get to the Champs Elysee to see the parade and victory lap. I have some great photo's from the race and post race to share as well for anyone interested. Mostly USPS shots.

Surely you have been to grahamwatson.com

Originally posted by eurotrash
Was wondering if anyone might have some photo's from Le Tour de France that they would be willing to share. Specifically I am looking for photo's of a balcony along "Le Rue de Rivoli". Some friends and I had 2 Union Jacks, the U.S. Flag, and the Texas flag hanging off it. I was not able to get across the street for any good photo's of it during the race, and after the race we were too busy running across Paris to get to the Champs Elysee to see the parade and victory lap. I have some great photo's from the race and post race to share as well for anyone interested. Mostly USPS shots.