Tracing Aerial Photographs

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Paul Saunders, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > Fran wrote:
    >
    > >[email protected] said...

    > >> Not a flat one.
    > >>

    > >So get a helicopter with bendy legs that can sit over the ridge. Insert
    > >opening roof light that can be opened from the outside via a hatch in
    > >the bottom of the helicopter, and Robert's your mother's brother.

    > Or just install a sliding swiming pool and palm trees that fall out of
    > the way :)

    Oh, come on, do. Where on earth are you going to get a sliding swimming
    pool in Swansea?
    --
    To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
    where common sense dictates.

  2. In message <[email protected]>, Fran
    <[email protected]> writes
    >[email protected] said...
    >> Fran wrote:
    >>
    >> >[email protected] said...

    >> >So get a helicopter with bendy legs that can sit over the ridge. Insert
    >> >opening roof light that can be opened from the outside via a hatch in
    >> >the bottom of the helicopter, and Robert's your mother's brother.

    >> Or just install a sliding swiming pool and palm trees that fall out of
    >> the way :)
    >>

    >Oh, come on, do. Where on earth are you going to get a sliding swimming
    >pool in Swansea?

    Crymlyn bog

    --
    Martin Richardson
    272/284 Munros - 4% to go 34/34 'Furths'- 0% to go

  3. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > In message <[email protected]>, Fran
    > <[email protected]> writes
    > >[email protected] said...

    > >> Or just install a sliding swiming pool and palm trees that fall out of
    > >> the way :)
    > >>

    > >Oh, come on, do. Where on earth are you going to get a sliding swimming
    > >pool in Swansea?

    > Crymlyn bog

    <g>

    --
    To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
    where common sense dictates.

  4. W. D. Grey

    W. D. Grey Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Martin Richardson
    <[email protected]> writes
    >In message <[email protected]>, Fran
    ><[email protected]> writes
    >>[email protected] said...

    >>> Or just install a sliding swiming pool and palm trees that fall out of
    >>> the way :)
    >>>

    >>Oh, come on, do. Where on earth are you going to get a sliding swimming
    >>pool in Swansea?

    >Crymlyn bog

    If you know Crymlyn Bog Martin, then you have my sympathy.

    Depressing to say the least :)
    --
    Bill Grey
    http://www.billboy.co.uk

  5. W. D. Grey

    W. D. Grey Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Martin Richardson
    <[email protected]> writes
    >In message <[email protected]>, Fran
    ><[email protected]> writes
    >>[email protected] said...

    >>> Or just install a sliding swiming pool and palm trees that fall out of
    >>> the way :)
    >>>

    >>Oh, come on, do. Where on earth are you going to get a sliding swimming
    >>pool in Swansea?

    >Crymlyn bog

    If you know Crymlyn Bog Martin, then you have my sympathy.

    Depressing to say the least :)
    --
    Bill Grey
    http://www.billboy.co.uk

  6. In message <[email protected]>, W. D. Grey
    <[email protected]> writes
    >In article <[email protected]>, Martin Richardson
    ><[email protected]> writes
    >>In message <[email protected]>, Fran
    >><[email protected]> writes
    >>>[email protected] said...

    >>>Oh, come on, do. Where on earth are you going to get a sliding swimming
    >>>pool in Swansea?

    >>Crymlyn bog

    >If you know Crymlyn Bog Martin, then you have my sympathy.
    >>

    >Depressing to say the least :)

    It looks very pretty from the aerial photographs - not sure about the
    white warts on the eastern edge, though.
    --
    Martin Richardson
    272/284 Munros - 4% to go 34/34 'Furths'- 0% to go
    56/89 Donalds - 37% to go 494/1554 Marilyns - 68% to go
    376/525 Hewitts - 28% to go (E=178/178; W=137/137; I=61/211)

  7. In message <[email protected]>, W. D. Grey
    <[email protected]> writes
    >In article <[email protected]>, Martin Richardson
    ><[email protected]> writes
    >>In message <[email protected]>, Fran
    >><[email protected]> writes
    >>>[email protected] said...

    >>>Oh, come on, do. Where on earth are you going to get a sliding swimming
    >>>pool in Swansea?

    >>Crymlyn bog

    >If you know Crymlyn Bog Martin, then you have my sympathy.
    >>

    >Depressing to say the least :)

    It looks very pretty from the aerial photographs - not sure about the
    white warts on the eastern edge, though.
    --
    Martin Richardson
    272/284 Munros - 4% to go 34/34 'Furths'- 0% to go
    56/89 Donalds - 37% to go 494/1554 Marilyns - 68% to go
    376/525 Hewitts - 28% to go (E=178/178; W=137/137; I=61/211)

  8. W. D. Grey

    W. D. Grey Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Martin Richardson
    <[email protected]> writes
    >>If you know Crymlyn Bog Martin, then you have my sympathy.
    >>>

    >>Depressing to say the least :)

    >It looks very pretty from the aerial photographs - not sure about the
    >white warts on the eastern edge, though.

    Llandarcy Oil Refinery :-(
    --
    Bill Grey
    http://www.billboy.co.uk