Trail of Opportunity

alienator

Jun 10, 2004
We've all seen pictures that have transported us to another place, one way or another. This one certainly does. In fact, it's out of this world, roughly 100,000,000 km out of this world. On Mars, in fact. It's a very seldom used trail.

455868main_pia13147-full.jpg

alienator said:
We've all seen pictures that have transported us to another place, one way or another. This one certainly does. In fact, it's out of this world, roughly 100,000,000 km out of this world. On Mars, in fact. It's a very seldom used trail.

455868main_pia13147-full.jpg

Cool!

Could you take that pic in color the next time you're on that trail?

Might have more impact than just B&W....just sayin....

64Paramount said:
Cool!

Could you take that pic in color the next time you're on that trail?

Might have more impact than just B&W....just sayin....

Done.

you know it'd really be the Golden Arches of McDonalds and not Chuck E Cheese right???

taniwha said:
No, you haven't finished it, where's all the trash blowing around?

Working on it. In the interim, can I interest you in a revealing photo of Victoria Pendleton from next month's Vogue issue?

Sonia.jpg

alienator said:
Working on it. In the interim, can interest you in a revealing photo of Victoria Pendleton from next month's Vogue issue?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but somehow you've started posting pics from your mind's eye. While it's quite novel, it's also disturbing, especially as I know just how you think about Godzone and the fetish you have for hobbits...

taniwha said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but somehow you've started posting pics from your mind's eye. While it's quite novel, it's also disturbing, especially as I know just how you think about Godzone and the fetish you have for hobbits...

No, I'm quite sure that's her. In the article she said that she was "bulking up" in the hopes of making the British Olympic team in rhythmic gymnastics and in Greco-Roman sweating.

Love that pic with the Chuck e Cheese sign. Hilarious!

Not only trash blowing around needs to be in it, but perhaps a tumbleweed or two?