Training Camps / Clinics

PolishPostal

Dec 1, 2004
Since I got serious about cycling I've always wanted to go to a training camp/clinic like the Carmichael ones. But as much as I would love to they are just too dang expensive and too far away to make them feasable.

Checkout my blog entry about the camp/clinic that I'll be attending Nov 17-19 in Marlinton WV. I think that it is a great deal if your within a 3-4 hr drive. I'm excited!

PolishPostal said:
Since I got serious about cycling I've always wanted to go to a training camp/clinic like the Carmichael ones. But as much as I would love to they are just too dang expensive and too far away to make them feasable.

Checkout my blog entry about the camp/clinic that I'll be attending Nov 17-19 in Marlinton WV. I think that it is a great deal if your within a 3-4 hr drive. I'm excited!

save some momey and go o this one, the real deal with hunter allen
http://www.peakscoachinggroup.com/camps/cycling_training_camps.html

It sounds like fun at a fabulous price. My only concern from looking at the flyer is that someone like you who already has a full season of racing experience might find it to be too rudimentary if most of the trainees haven't raced (or even ridden in a group) before.

--Steve

PolishPostal said:

Sounds like a great idea. The guy running that camp is a pretty beastly local pro.

ZimboNC said:
It sounds like fun at a fabulous price. My only concern from looking at the flyer is that someone like you who already has a full season of racing experience might find it to be too rudimentary if most of the trainees haven't raced (or even ridden in a group) before.

--Steve

Steve
Did you race in greenville, sc this past weekend?