Triathlon Website - JetAll3.com

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Drew, Apr 13, 2003.

  1. Drew

    Drew Guest

    Hey all, I put a website together to help all of us Tri-Geeks find stuff:

    http://jetall3.com/

    Enjoy! Drew.

    Tags:

  2. Don't go there, the website has a javascript virus! Alert, alert. Bad website, don't go there.

    [email protected] (Drew) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey all, I put a website together to help all of us Tri-Geeks find stuff:
    >
    > http://jetall3.com/
    >
    > Enjoy! Drew.

  3. What am I full of? Did you forget a few letters?

    Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Don't go there, the website has a javascript virus! Alert, alert. Bad website, don't go there.
    > >
    > > [email protected] (Drew) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> Hey all, I put a website together to help all of us Tri-Geeks find stuff:
    > >>
    > >> http://jetall3.com/
    > >>
    > >> Enjoy! Drew.
    >
    > As usual, ecce is full of it. Nice site!

  4. [email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > What am I full of? Did you forget a few letters?
    >
    > Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> [email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:
    >>
    >> > Don't go there, the website has a javascript virus! Alert, alert. Bad website, don't go there.
    >> >
    >> > [email protected] (Drew) wrote in message
    >> > news:<[email protected]>...

    >> As usual, ecce is full of it. Nice site!

    Shhhhh.....

  5. Oui. J'ai pleine de merde. Merci.