Tricycle

The Baker-Beall

Guest
Dear Colin, as an avid cyclist I always browse the small ads in the magazines even when I have no
intention of buying anything. Sadly today I discovered that your deteriorating eyesight means you
are selling your trike. Unfortunately I never did see you going down Pilley hill at full pelt - yet
another missed opportunity I suppose. I trust you are still able to take the dog for a walk and get
about on foot and are generally keeping out of mischief . I hope Val is well and look forward to
seeing you both again in 2004.

All the very best Julia

"the Baker-Bealls" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dear Colin, as an avid cyclist I always browse the small ads in
the
> magazines even when I have no intention of buying anything. Sadly today I discovered that your
> deteriorating eyesight means you are selling your trike. Unfortunately I never did see you going
> down Pilley hill at full pelt - yet another missed opportunity I suppose. I trust you are still
able
> to take the dog for a walk and get about on foot and are generally keeping out of mischief . I
> hope Val is well and look forward to seeing you both again in 2004.

have you just got back from the pub?

"jamie g" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> "the Baker-Bealls" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Dear Colin, as an avid cyclist I always browse the small ads in
> the
> > magazines even when I have no intention of buying anything. Sadly today
> > discovered that your deteriorating eyesight means you are selling your trike. Unfortunately I
> > never did see you going down Pilley hill at full pelt - yet another missed opportunity I
> > suppose. I trust you are still
> able
> > to take the dog for a walk and get about on foot and are generally
keeping
> > out of mischief . I hope Val is well and look forward to seeing you both again in 2004.
> >

> have you just got back from the pub?

No - unfortunately sober - not quite sure how I managed this and the next one - sorry

Julia