Trolls & number plates

"Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You know it's cold & dark out when you reply to trolls for entertainment.
> <slaps self on wrist>

Well, I haven't .. but it's a bit dark and horrid to be cycling.

I've not really settled into the winter mode yet. I've been out and about,
but hiding in my cave a little too much (far overweight at the moment, and
given up before Christmas).

Are there any great cycle rides around London on New Years Day I can turn up
too. About Midday would be ideal. 9am is not going to happen.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:34:50 +0000, elyob wrote:

> Are there any great cycle rides around London on New Years Day I can turn
> up too. About Midday would be ideal. 9am is not going to happen.

Not on New Years Day, but there is the traditional 25h December ride.

Meet 10am Cutty Sark Gardens or 11am Southwark Needle (south end of London
Bridge) for a slow sociable exploring ride round central London ending up
with a late lunch in a good-value Edgware Road cafe that caters for
veggies and vegans too. Optional extension and pub after.

in message <[email protected]>, Peter B
('[email protected]') wrote:

> You know it's cold & dark out when you reply to trolls for
> entertainment. <slaps self on wrist>

I have deliberately marked both threads to be ignored. I know perfectly
well that if I read them, I'll get sucked in against my better
judgement, and I also know that I'm posting too much off-topic
argumentative **** these days. My back hurts and I can't sleep... but it
is my own fault.

;; Diplomacy, American: see Intelligence, Military

"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:34:50 +0000, elyob wrote:
>

>> Are there any great cycle rides around London on New Years Day I can turn
>> up too. About Midday would be ideal. 9am is not going to happen.

> Not on New Years Day, but there is the traditional 25h December ride.
>
> Meet 10am Cutty Sark Gardens or 11am Southwark Needle (south end of London
> Bridge) for a slow sociable exploring ride round central London ending up
> with a late lunch in a good-value Edgware Road cafe that caters for
> veggies and vegans too. Optional extension and pub after.

Seen that one, but Christmas Day is a family day, zero chance of getting out
(well I will escape for a walk at some point).