On the question of Trolls

I did not hear back from the Attorney General. However, I did hear
back from Google, they would not take action without a complaint from a
States Attorneys office. About 10 days later the blog was no longer
available.

[email protected] wrote:
> mb wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:57:48 +0000, Sniper8052(L96A1) wrote:
>>> ...report [trolls] through Google Groups report abuse facility

>> Won't work, use this instead:
>> http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html
>>
>> Haven't used it, as I don't use google. I suspect you have to copy the
>> whole lot into notepad, save as a .js file and run. Don't take my word for
>> this, I'm not an expert in these matters.

> you need to install greasemonkey (on firefox) first then the JS gets
> handled correctly.
>
> Seems to work only in the Titles view, not the titles plus summary
>
> best wishes
> james

The troll infestation has finally persuaded me to abandon Goggle and use
a news reader instead.

Thunderbird is go !