Bike Security Question

Kingfisher9939

Jul 12, 2010
Hi

Quickie for you UK based types. I'm off overseas for a little while and will be leaving my iron steed behind. So I have been looking at bike security for the long term - my house will be occupied - but I don;t want them zipping around on 5k worth of bikes. So I have been looking around at fourms and reviewsites. Top of my list is bike storage from www.asgardsss.co.uk There are lots of reviews, but hopefully some one out there has one and can give me the full low down on them

Are they easy to build
Are they strong
Do they last
How many bikes can I get in them
:eek:

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi guys .. no responses hey?? I may be the only Brit on here then?? Any more guys here from the UK?

[SIZE= medium]Hello everyone,[/SIZE]
[SIZE= medium] Nice to meet you here, pls contact [/SIZE][SIZE= medium]www.goodswind.com[/SIZE][SIZE= medium]a lot of new style brand clothes, shoes, bags and so on. Good quality, cheap price and best after-service. Wait for your join in, thanks in advance.[/SIZE]

They look pretty good but I've never used one so can't give you an opinion one way or the other. If you do get one I think I'd make them even more secure by taking the back wheels off and storing them in the house somewhere, chained together. If you do buy one I'd be interested in what you think of them.

Originally Posted by Kingfisher9939 .
..... So I have been looking at bike security for the long term - my house will be occupied - but I don;t want them zipping around on 5k worth of bikes.
If that is all you want to prevent, why don´t you just lock the bicycles with serious locks?