Trying on new Knicks

Kazu

Guest
I wanna buy my first pair of nicks, however, are you allowed to try them on,
as I want a good fit if I am going to pay the big bucks asked for them.

I just thought it might be a hygene thing not to try them on.
Thanks

In article <[email protected]>, Kazu wrote:
> I wanna buy my first pair of nicks, however, are you allowed to try them on,
> as I want a good fit if I am going to pay the big bucks asked for them.
>
> I just thought it might be a hygene thing not to try them on.
> Thanks

Every bike store I've brought knicks from has let me try them on, it's a
bit of a must when your buying something that has to fit well, I'll
always keep my underwear on when trying sizes (not when I'm riding
of-course) just has a hygiene thing.

--
| Joel Mayes | /~\ ASCII Ribbon campaign
| Accordionist | \_/ stop HTML mail and news
| Musician | / \
| Music Teacher |

Kazu wrote:
> I wanna buy my first pair of nicks, however, are you allowed to try
> them on, as I want a good fit if I am going to pay the big bucks asked
> for them. I just thought it might be a hygene thing not to try them
> on. Thanks

I know shops that do let you try them on - just wear underwear while
doing so and it shouldn't be an issue.

hippy

--

hippy wrote:

> Kazu wrote:
> > I wanna buy my first pair of nicks, however, are you allowed to try
> > them on, as I want a good fit if I am going to pay the big bucks asked
> > for them. I just thought it might be a hygene thing not to try them
> > on. Thanks

> I know shops that do let you try them on - just wear underwear while
> doing so and it shouldn't be an issue.
>
> hippy
>
> --

And more importantly than that, make sure you wash them before your
first ride in them... just in case someone hasn't followed hippy's
advice (ew!)

Tam