TSR: 6 Guys, a Girl and a Handsaw

Carla A-G

Guest
Trail Survey Report:

A bunch of us got together for a trail survey of the Greenbelt Trail. To decide and see what work
needs to be done. Some of us hiked and some of us biked. Some minor trail maintenance was done and a
tree that had fallen across the trail was removed.

Some pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/survey.htm

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:

> Trail Survey Report:
>
> A bunch of us got together for a trail survey of the Greenbelt Trail. To decide and see what work
> needs to be done. Some of us hiked and some of us biked. Some minor trail maintenance was done and
> a tree that had fallen across the trail was removed.
>
> Some pictures:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/survey.htm
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

You really do have to be crazy to ride a bike with a skirt in that weather.

"Eric Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carla A-G wrote:
>
> > Trail Survey Report:
> >
> > A bunch of us got together for a trail survey of the Greenbelt Trail. To decide and see what
> > work needs to be done. Some of us hiked and some of us biked. Some minor trail maintenance was
> > done and a tree that had fallen across the trail was removed.
> >
> > Some pictures:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/survey.htm
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>
> You really do have to be crazy to ride a bike with a skirt in that weather.

Yeah, but you gotta love those NY chicks!
--
Slacker

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

>> http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/survey.htm
>

> The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help
> area for more information.
>
> Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

Yeah, I got that a few times too.

Carla, it may be a better idea to use thumbnails. At present, every time someone opens one of your
pages, all of the full size photos are downloaded, which is upping your data transfer.

This is a nice program which should help: http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/

Slacker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:5g%[email protected]...
> "Eric Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Carla A-G wrote:
> >
> > > Trail Survey Report:
> > >
> > > A bunch of us got together for a trail survey of the Greenbelt Trail.
> > > decide and see what work needs to be done. Some of us hiked and some
of us
> > > biked. Some minor trail maintenance was done and a tree that had
fallen
> > > across the trail was removed.
> > >
> > > Some pictures:
> > >
> > > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/survey.htm
> > >
> > > - CA-G
> > >
> > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
> >
> > You really do have to be crazy to ride a bike with a skirt in that
weather.

> Yeah, but you gotta love those NY chicks!

Wow - and on a skinny tyred droppy road bike too!

Shaun aRe

bomba wrote:

> ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/survey.htm
> >

> > The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help
> > area for more information.
> >
> > Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
>
> Yeah, I got that a few times too.
>
> Carla, it may be a better idea to use thumbnails. At present, every time someone opens one of your
> pages, all of the full size photos are downloaded, which is upping your data transfer.
>
> This is a nice program which should help: http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/
>
> --
> a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
>
> a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Thanks Bomba... That is a great idea. Hopefully we can get our pages transferred to a decent
server soon.

Jimbo(san)

"FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Good job! Great photos too, looks like a good time. Sometimes I wish we
had
> more local snow. Sometimes nearby Mt Diablo gets powdered but, nothing
like
> that. Usually we'd have to go to Tahoe or the Sierra Nevada (or the foothills of it).

I have realized that the older I am getting, the more I am getting to hate snow...even though I have
lived with it all my life...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> I have realized that the older I am getting, the more I am getting to hate snow...even though I
> have lived with it all my life...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Must be the opposite for me. I love the snow, but never lived in it.

Trials bike in 2 weeks! Wo0t! My preferred LBS just got it in for me (another LBS already carries it
in their normal stock but their customer service sucks. Besides, the owner of my preferred LBS I've
known since elementary school). Monty Hydra 230, Cream-Blue.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

"FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Trials bike in 2 weeks! Wo0t! My preferred LBS just got it in for me (another LBS already carries
> it in their normal stock but their customer service sucks. Besides, the owner of my preferred LBS
> I've known since elementary school). Monty Hydra 230, Cream-Blue.

Lucky, lucky! What are you getting on it? Post a pic of it when its all ready to roll.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

In article <[email protected]>,
"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Good job! Great photos too, looks like a good time. Sometimes I wish we
> had
> > more local snow. Sometimes nearby Mt Diablo gets powdered but, nothing
> like
> > that. Usually we'd have to go to Tahoe or the Sierra Nevada (or the foothills of it).
>
> I have realized that the older I am getting, the more I am getting to hate snow...even though I
> have lived with it all my life...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

For me it isn't just the snow. I am getting dislike the colder weather as well and like you I have
lived with it all my life.

Dave in (nothern) Minnesota

No shes got enough guts to get out there. And not some puss that says the season is over come
September and I'll see you next season (spring).

Fire up MTB 03

> "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Trials bike in 2 weeks! Wo0t! My preferred LBS just got it in for me (another LBS already
> > carries it in their normal stock but their customer service sucks. Besides, the owner of my
> > preferred LBS I've known since elementary school). Monty Hydra 230, Cream-Blue.
>
> Lucky, lucky! What are you getting on it? Post a pic of it when its all ready to roll.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Stock specs (but not for this price... getting it for a little over $1000):
http://www.montycanada.com/html/230hydra.html

I'll definitely post some pics of my new baby.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com