Tubus Cargo

Kenneth Clements

Guest
Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
are meant for please?

Ken.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:23:12 GMT, "Kenneth Clements"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
>are meant for please?

I've not seen a Tubus rack close up, but at a guess, lights or
reflector mounts?

"Bob"

"Call me Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:23:12 GMT, "Kenneth Clements"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
>>are meant for please?

> I've not seen a Tubus rack close up, but at a guess, lights or
> reflector mounts?
>
> "Bob"

Don't think it's that as I've already mounted a rear lamp to the plate
welded across the back.

Ken

Kenneth Clements wrote:
> Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
> are meant for please?

I use mine for a Cateye rear light - the standard Cateye rear mount can
be taken apart and fixed to the braze on, giving a much better mount.

JimP

--
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to
grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after