Tune Up

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Steve, May 3, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Can someone point me to a web site that shows what you need to do to tune up your mt bike for
    the new year

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
    > Can someone point me to a web site that shows what you need to do to tune
    up
    > your mt bike for the new year

    www.youneedanewcalendar.com :)

    Check out Sheldon Brown or Park Tools on the web, or "Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance"
    at a bookstore.

    Bill "where's your funny hat and noisemaker?" S.

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 03 May 2003 23:46:50 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]>

    [snip tune up question]

    >Check out Sheldon Brown or Park Tools on the web, or "Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike
    >Maintenance" at a bookstore.
    >
    >Bill "where's your funny hat and noisemaker?" S.

    :-]