Tyler wants wife dead!

Rik Van Diesel

Guest
>From Vsnooze......
I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked
that man about anything of the sort.
RVD

PS Laffingboy do you believe Tyler is on drugs?

As a State Police investigator once remarked jokingly over coffee, "Maybe I
should increase the life insurance on my wife."

news:[email protected]...

"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message...
> >From Vsnooze......

> I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked
> that man about anything of the sort.

Thanks for the reference (see the last paragraph).
Regarding Prentice
And finally, as if July wasn't a tough enough month for me personally, I
just want to make something clear.
I arrived home from Paris on Monday afternoon to read the story on the
Internet some of you have referenced in the guest book on my website. A
former part-time team physician has made derogatory public statements about
my former U.S. Postal teammates and me. This is not the first time this man
has done this. (reference: Gorski incensed about drug allegations against
Postal team).

It has always been my policy to try to take the high road and keep some
thoughts to myself. But I also realize there are a lot of young cyclists who
follow my career, so it is on their behalf that I will finally respond.

The claim that I, along with another teammate, approached a team doctor and
asked him questions about doping products back in 1996 is absolutely false.
I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked that
man about anything of the sort. If you know anything about me, you know this
is as emphatic as I can be. I'm truly saddened to have to respond publicly
to such an accusation.

Thanks for reading.

http://www.velonews.com/tour2004/diaries/articles/6685.0.html

Tyler is cool. I believe him. Never did believe the whiner.

ken

"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message...
> > >From Vsnooze......

> > I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked
> > that man about anything of the sort.

> Thanks for the reference (see the last paragraph).
> Regarding Prentice
> And finally, as if July wasn't a tough enough month for me personally, I
> just want to make something clear.
> I arrived home from Paris on Monday afternoon to read the story on the
> Internet some of you have referenced in the guest book on my website. A
> former part-time team physician has made derogatory public statements

about
> my former U.S. Postal teammates and me. This is not the first time this

man
> has done this. (reference: Gorski incensed about drug allegations against
> Postal team).
>
> It has always been my policy to try to take the high road and keep some
> thoughts to myself. But I also realize there are a lot of young cyclists

who
> follow my career, so it is on their behalf that I will finally respond.
>
> The claim that I, along with another teammate, approached a team doctor

and
> asked him questions about doping products back in 1996 is absolutely

false.
> I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked that
> man about anything of the sort. If you know anything about me, you know

this
> is as emphatic as I can be. I'm truly saddened to have to respond publicly
> to such an accusation.
>
> Thanks for reading.
>
> http://www.velonews.com/tour2004/diaries/articles/6685.0.html

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:39:14 -0700, "Jim Flom" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message...
>> >From Vsnooze......

>> I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked
>> that man about anything of the sort.

>Thanks for the reference (see the last paragraph).
>Regarding Prentice
>And finally, as if July wasn't a tough enough month for me personally, I
>just want to make something clear.
>I arrived home from Paris on Monday afternoon to read the story on the
>Internet some of you have referenced in the guest book on my website. A
>former part-time team physician has made derogatory public statements about
>my former U.S. Postal teammates and me. This is not the first time this man
>has done this. (reference: Gorski incensed about drug allegations against
>Postal team).
>
>It has always been my policy to try to take the high road and keep some
>thoughts to myself. But I also realize there are a lot of young cyclists who
>follow my career, so it is on their behalf that I will finally respond.
>
>The claim that I, along with another teammate, approached a team doctor and
>asked him questions about doping products back in 1996 is absolutely false.
>I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked that
>man about anything of the sort. If you know anything about me, you know this
>is as emphatic as I can be. I'm truly saddened to have to respond publicly
>to such an accusation.
>
>Thanks for reading.
>
>http://www.velonews.com/tour2004/diaries/articles/6685.0.html

Cool. Now Tyler, this off-season do some freeking push ups and some chin ups and
stuff. You're a professional gadamn athlete, ya oughta be able to stay on a bike
without getting knocked over by a stray sparrow. And ya sure as hell oughta be
able to fall without breaking something every damn time.

Ron

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >From Vsnooze......

> I swear on my wife's life and the grave of my dog that I never asked
> that man about anything of the sort.
> RVD
>
> PS Laffingboy do you believe Tyler is on drugs?

He did not say "never taken performance enhancing drugs" but rather
"never asked that man about anything of the sort".