Tyler's Bone

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Muddy Helmut, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Muddy Helmut

    Muddy Helmut Guest

    You all thought that winning a stage in the tour and being in 7th place overall was an impressive
    feat by Tyler with a broken bone but what about Victor Rapinski? There is a sonogram of him showing
    that he is pregnant and he is WINNING SUPERWEEK right now. Go Victor!!! I also heard that chicks
    with full beards are going to go for gold at this years US Track Cycling Championships August. I
    also got an X-ray of myself showing that I am currently riding with a fractured neck, hip and Dick,
    yet I still won the local Crit yesterday. Oh, I forgot about my herniated rectum. Do I win a booby
    prize? Am I tuff or am I lying?

    Richard Smoker

    Tags:

  2. Muddy Helmut wrote in message
    <[email protected]>...
    >Do I win a booby prize? Am I tuff or am I lying?

    You broke that also. You do have a tough life.