UCI Go after "Men In Black"

Frigo's Luggage said:
Sounds like it is Astana. They've issued a press release saying there are good reasons why some of their riders train in all black...particularly in the Cote d'Azur. Doesn't Vino live in Nice?

kash and vino Monaco

Frigo's Luggage said:
Sounds like it is Astana. They've issued a press release saying there are good reasons why some of their riders train in all black...particularly in the Cote d'Azur. Doesn't Vino live in Nice?

Then again if you had to wear the Astana uniform you'd probably swap it for black.... turquoise..... ewwwww !

Frigo's Luggage said:

And in the same denial they state that Klöden was tested 5 times in a week, virtually confirming that he's one of the guys that the UCI have highlighted for extra testing.

Tyler just needs to race then turn up to dope control. He's so polite he makes it easy for the UCI. He's always been one for good manners.

Let's put it on. The last suit you'll ever need.

The way sponsors are dropping out, that could well turn out to be true.

El Loto said:
Tyler just needs to race then turn up to dope control. He's so polite he makes it easy for the UCI. He's always been one for good manners.
It must be the post menopause hormones, hGH, testosterone, Deca and EPO cocktails that make Tyler glow so.

Does that mean Big Brother UCI is watching me everytime I put my Liquigas jersey on because I could be Di Luca aaaahhhhhhh - I'm going home to burn it right now.

I better buy a team Disco jersey then no one will ever suspect me - they are all so clean and honest.