Ulmer withdraws from TT

MalP wrote:

> > through corners ... expect the RR to have some .. clashes ..)

> I don't race and never have, so I write from a genuine point of
> ignorance.
> Can you expand on what make a line frinedly, or otherwise please Carl.

When you know someone's on your hip, it's polite to give them a little
room so that they don't have to brake to avoid being chopped into the
gutter. Being on a hip is a bad place to be on the inside line of a
corner, but sometimes it happens in a race if a gap closes up suddenly
or a surge happens and you're caught out of place.