un italiano

Carmiz

Guest
A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

Welcome, Carlo, and congrats on the weight you already lost!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
news:[email protected]...

carmiz wrote:

> A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
> Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

Well done! And welcome! And good luck for the future!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

carmiz wrote:
> A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
> Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

Welcome, Carlo!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Ciao Carlo,

molto buono (very good)

Ciao, SPOONS

"carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
> Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

Welcome, Carlo. VERY GOOD.

Prairie Roots

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:33:13 GMT, "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote:

>A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
>Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

Hi Carlo. Welcome aboard. Elaine K

carmiz wrote:

>A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
>Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

A very warm welcome to you Carlo.
I am trying to pick up some conversational Italian for my upcoming trip in
September. Keep talking!
Prego!
Ciao,
Bird
need to lose 45#
"carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
> Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

welcome and good loss, Lee
carmiz <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
> Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

Hi and welcome to the group, Carlo. Good luck with WW...you've already done wonderfully well so far!
Keep up the good work!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
> Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

Welcome to the group Carlo.

Brenda

"carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
> Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

tantissime grazie a Kate e Connie
Carlo