I don't think its worth all the time and money to make, you will never actually practically use it for anything other than the casual "hey, look what my uni can do!". It would just add on more things that could break.
I think this idea is up there with the hydrolic powered swinging grindplate that allows you to grind on the tire🙄
-- Spencer Hochberg
(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Evan said:
i just found some candy in a suitcase under my bed, i have no clue how old it is...i ate it anyway
Lol, that gave me a pretty funky vision of standing on the seat, in seat drag position, following the wheel down the hill. *weird but cool* Then I figured out what you meant, and I tend to agree ;-)
-- mark williamson
Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no pedals! Mark: To answer a question with a question: What use is a skateboard? Dave: Skateboards have wheels. Mark: My wheel has a wheel! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52300
It has been suggested. I think this idea is up there with the hydrolic powered swinging grindplate that allows you to grind on the tire🙄
I actually like that idea:o
-- mornish
tobbogonist said:
that was neat, now i only have to put it to use. parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.