Unitrial vs. Cyclotrial (Unis vs. Bikes)
I ve been riding uni for about a year and yesterday during one of my
trials training rides I came across a group of cyclotrialists(?)( =on
bikes) and they were really good (at least what i can tell from my
unitrial experience 🙂. I showed them some of my stuff (rollhopping some
50cms, unispining, railing...) and they have been staring at me
like i was doing something impossible.
They wanted to try to ride my uni (without succes of course🙂 but then i
tried to ride and hop on their bikes and i couldnt do anything they
could.
Now I would like to know your opinion: *Can you tell what you think is
more difficult (to do/learn) unitrial or cyclotrial?* Is there any of
you who is good at unitrial AND in cyclotrial?. Who deserves bigger
respect ? unitrialists or cyclotrialists🙂
--
Unicyclotrone - Czech Unitrialist LVL6
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unicyclotrone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9145
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41301