Carol Peterson said:Victor Sack said:
Carol Peterson said:This is the poster formerly known as Damsel.
Unacceptable. Damsel in dis Dress belongs here.
You are hereby prohibited from changing you nick.
The Cabal
Well, [censored] on you, Bubba! I'll do any damned thing I please! I will
stick with my real name, which isn't a nick, therefore doesn't fall
under the jurisdiction of the Cabal (TINC).
Dropping one's nick does fall under the Cabal's (TINC) jurisdiction and
therefore is declared null and void in this particular case.
Justification: Damsel in dis Dress, partly because of said Dress being
so extremely ancient, is a part of rfc history, being, among other
things, The Head Trollop. Headless trollops would be to the detriment
of the named newsgroup. The effectively anonymous "Carol Peterson" is a
totally unknown quantity/quality and is thus to be rejected out of hand
as a hypothetical replacement.
Imposition of appropriate sanctions is under active consideration.
The Cabal (TINC).