Updated Bike Website

92jon

New Member
Dec 17, 2004
Hi,
We have updated our website with some new pictures and a news update.
We plan to cover some more detailed bike routes soon.

Thanks
JON

92jon wrote:
> Hi,
> We have updated our website with some new pictures and a news update.
> We plan to cover some more detailed bike routes soon.

Splendid.

Now, my ESP isn't working this morning (blocked by the aluminium foil
hat), so any chance of telling us via more conventional means what the
URL is? :)

R.

in message <[email protected]>, 92jon
('[email protected]') wrote:

> We have updated our website with some new pictures and a news update.
> We plan to cover some more detailed bike routes soon.

All the clueless newbies, where do they all come from?

If you don't tell us what website you're talking about, then how are we
to find it? Mind you, if you do tell us, that's almost certainly
commercial advertising which is customarily frowned on (although not if
I recall correctly actually banned by the charter of this group).

:: Wisdom is better than weapons of war ::
:: Ecclesiastes 9:18 ::

92jon came up with the following;:
> Hi,
> We have updated our website with some new pictures and a news update.
> We plan to cover some more detailed bike routes soon.

Nice.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

On 14 Sep 2005 02:38:35 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

> Are we in an emperor's new clothes situation?

I admired the humor of the OP too. What a clever way of conveying the URL
to us. Maybe a bit of an exclusionary gesture to do it in a way that only
extremely sexually attractive and virile people would be able to interpret.

:)

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
http://www.unmusic.co.uk - about me, music, geek sitcom etc.

killermike came up with the following;:
> On 14 Sep 2005 02:38:35 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Are we in an emperor's new clothes situation?

> I admired the humor of the OP too. What a clever way of conveying the URL
> to us. Maybe a bit of an exclusionary gesture to do it in a way that only
> extremely sexually attractive and virile people would be able to
> interpret.
>
> :)

Nah.

Still didn't see it. ;)

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

In article <[email protected]>, killermike wrote:
>On 14 Sep 2005 02:38:35 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Are we in an emperor's new clothes situation?

>I admired the humor of the OP too. What a clever way of conveying the URL
>to us. Maybe a bit of an exclusionary gesture to do it in a way that only
>extremely sexually attractive and virile people would be able to interpret.

That's not how people who don't know the difference between a Usenet
group and the cyclingforums website are usually perceived here....