VeloNews TdF Guide

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. I just started subscribing to VeloNews in October and have a question
    for those longtime subscribers: Do subscribers get the TdF Guide or do
    you have to buy that seperately?

    Tags:

  2. Richard Adams wrote:

    > I just started subscribing to VeloNews in October and have a question
    > for those longtime subscribers: Do subscribers get the TdF Guide or do
    > you have to buy that seperately?

    D'oh! Never mind. I just went to the VeloNews shop site and found the
    guide (comes out June 18th) and at the bottom states all current
    subscribers as of June 9th will receive it by mail. There's one less I
    have to chase down.

    I usually get the Cycle Sport and ProCycling guides every year, too.

  3. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > I usually get the Cycle Sport and ProCycling guides every year, too.

    .... which are a lot better than the VN one.

  4. Jiyang Chen wrote:

    > "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    >>I usually get the Cycle Sport and ProCycling guides every year, too.
    >>

    > ... which are a lot better than the VN one.

    The VN one is pretty much repackaged Societe du Tour de France issue,
    which I've got from the letour.fr site sometime in the past years before
    realizing they are the same. It's pretty dry, but it's better to have
    all 3 than only 1 anyway. :)