VeloNews TdF Guide

Richard Adams

Guest
I just started subscribing to VeloNews in October and have a question
for those longtime subscribers: Do subscribers get the TdF Guide or do
you have to buy that seperately?

Richard Adams wrote:

> I just started subscribing to VeloNews in October and have a question
> for those longtime subscribers: Do subscribers get the TdF Guide or do
> you have to buy that seperately?

D'oh! Never mind. I just went to the VeloNews shop site and found the
guide (comes out June 18th) and at the bottom states all current
subscribers as of June 9th will receive it by mail. There's one less I
have to chase down.

I usually get the Cycle Sport and ProCycling guides every year, too.

Jiyang Chen wrote:

> "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>>I usually get the Cycle Sport and ProCycling guides every year, too.
>>

> ... which are a lot better than the VN one.

The VN one is pretty much repackaged Societe du Tour de France issue,
which I've got from the letour.fr site sometime in the past years before
realizing they are the same. It's pretty dry, but it's better to have
all 3 than only 1 anyway. :)