walks you havent done

Martin Richardson wrote:

>In message <[email protected]>, Phil Cook
><[email protected]> writes

>>You can get a feel for the old roads where they remain the only way.
>>Applecross, Strath Oykel and the like. I love driving on those single
>>track roads but only in the off season when there aren't likely to be
>>any numpties about who don't know the rules.

>Especially those driving winnebagos.

I take it you will give your friend a crash course before Mull. :)

The Reid wrote:

> but wished you had?

The Nantlle Ridge on that urw expedition.

Paul

Following up to Phil Cook

>>Especially those driving winnebagos.

and the people who follow without leaving a gap and without
intent to overtake

>I take it you will give your friend a crash course before Mull. :)

"crash" course!
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" <-- you can email us@ this site