wanted: spare lungs.

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:09:26 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

> Ignore him - he's just trying to be a German.

Are you wearing overalls, JH?

--
Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

"Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> >>Sorry dude, shall change it!
> >

> > Ignore him - he's just trying to be a German.
>
> Google 'netiquette' and 'sigs'.
>
> --

Usenet Nazi!!!

Mike

one two three four five six, 'Ner'!

Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> >>Sorry dude, shall change it!
> >

> > Ignore him - he's just trying to be a German.
>
> Google 'netiquette' and 'sigs'.

Google 'IDGAF' and 'fascist' ',;~}

Shaun aRe
--
Flying so high, Like a cherry pie, In my mind's eye, I see your sigh, I wish I knew why, We thought
we'd never die.

(I am working on creating a world that is off-limits to dictators ("individual choice"). Want to
help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting nazi's and fascism.)

',;~P``````````

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:21:57 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Gracias amigo!"
>
>WTF does that mean, some shitty Merkin' slang or summat?

It means "Thank You Friend" in spanish. And stop calling me Merkin'<== WTF is that?

D'oh! Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
:-]

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > Ignore him - he's just trying to be a German.
> >
> > Google 'netiquette' and 'sigs'.
> >
> > --
>
> Usenet Nazi!!!
>
> Mike
>
> one two three four five six, 'Ner'!

Rebel ',;~}

Shaun aRe

> On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:21:57 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Gracias amigo!"
> >
> >WTF does that mean, some shitty Merkin' slang or summat?
> >
> It means "Thank You Friend" in spanish. And stop calling me Merkin'<== WTF is that?

I think he's trying to say American, but he has a couple doggy biscuits in his mouth. As for gracias
amigo, ignorance is not acceptable.

--
Cameron

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:21:57 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Gracias amigo!"
> >
> >WTF does that mean, some shitty Merkin' slang or summat?
> >
> It means "Thank You Friend" in spanish.

Really? Heheheheheh - you are soooooo slow to catch on sometimes dude, ',;~P`````````

> And stop calling me Merkin'<== WTF is that?

A Canadian told me to say it ',;~}

> D'oh!

Googled it eh?

Shaun aRe - Gotta love them bloody Merkin's! ',;~}

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:43:08 +0100, Jonathan Harris did issue forth:

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
>> Google 'IDGAF' and 'fascist' ',;~}
>
> http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/srt.jpg

I take it photoshopping is your new hobby then?

BTW, here's my entry into the "What your pets do when nobody is watching" compo on b3ta:

http://www.b3ta.com/board/559851

--

Cameron <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:21:57 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > >"Gracias amigo!"
> > >
> > >WTF does that mean, some shitty Merkin' slang or summat?
> > >
> > It means "Thank You Friend" in spanish. And stop calling me Merkin'<== WTF is that?
> >

> I think he's trying to say American,

It was a derogatory slang for Americans, that I first heard used by a Canadian.

> but he has a couple doggy biscuits in his mouth. As for gracias amigo, ignorance is not
> acceptable.

No, but feigned ignorance makes effective bait.

Shaun aRe

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:10:15 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:21:57 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> >"Gracias amigo!"
>> >
>> >WTF does that mean, some shitty Merkin' slang or summat?
>> >
>> It means "Thank You Friend" in spanish.
>
>Really? Heheheheheh - you are soooooo slow to catch on sometimes dude, ',;~P`````````
You Troll!

>> And stop calling me Merkin'<== WTF is that?
>
>A Canadian told me to say it ',;~}
>
>> D'oh!
>
>Googled it eh?
>
>Shaun aRe - Gotta love them bloody Merkin's! ',;~}
Too much, Bill :)

:-]

Huw Pritchard wrote:

>>http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/srt.jpg
>

> I take it photoshopping is your new hobby then?

Actually, that was done with paint. The copy of Photoshop on my work machine is fubar'd, and I
had neither the time nor the inclination to work out how to get ctrl + print screen to work
with the GIMP.

Could well turn in to a time-consuming hobby...

> BTW, here's my entry into the "What your pets do when nobody is watching" compo on b3ta:
>
> http://www.b3ta.com/board/559851

Ah, saw that and laughed lots. Didn't twig it was you. I'm going to be working on my entry over
the weekend.

> Cameron <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > It means "Thank You Friend" in spanish. And stop calling me Merkin'<== WTF is that?
> > >

> > I think he's trying to say American,
>

> It was a derogatory slang for Americans, that I first heard used by a Canadian.

I figured it would be something like dat...

> > but he has a couple doggy biscuits in his mouth. As for gracias amigo, ignorance is not
> > acceptable.
>
> No, but feigned ignorance makes effective bait.

You've never fished for trout, have you? (The long rod excluded)

--
Cameron

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >> It means "Thank You Friend" in spanish.
> >
> >Really? Heheheheheh - you are soooooo slow to catch on sometimes dude, ',;~P`````````

> You Troll!

It has to be done sometimes Bill ',;~}

> >> And stop calling me Merkin'<== WTF is that?
> >
> >A Canadian told me to say it ',;~}
> >
> >> D'oh!
> >
> >Googled it eh?
> >
> >Shaun aRe - Gotta love them bloody Merkin's! ',;~}

> Too much, Bill :)

Heheheheheh ',;~}

Shaun aRe

Cameron <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...

> > Cameron <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > I think he's trying to say American,
> >

> > It was a derogatory slang for Americans, that I first heard used by a Canadian.
> >

> I figured it would be something like dat...

You say that after the fact.

> > > but he has a couple doggy biscuits in his mouth. As for gracias amigo, ignorance is not
> > > acceptable.
> >
> > No, but feigned ignorance makes effective bait.
> >

> You've never fished for trout, have you? (The long rod excluded)

I caught my first trout (3 1/2 lb) when I was 9, using one hand, and no tools. And you?

Shaun aRe

> I caught my first trout (3 1/2 lb) when I was 9, using one hand, and no tools. And you?
>
> Shaun aRe

Ahhh that explains it. You were raised in the wild.

Mike - or upstairs from a fish monger.

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > I caught my first trout (3 1/2 lb) when I was 9, using one hand, and no tools. And you?
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Ahhh that explains it. You were raised in the wild.

I wasn't brought up, I was thrown up....

> Mike - or upstairs from a fish monger.

Heheheheheh, I was wondering if anyone'd use something like that ',;~}

Hackshirley, I 'tickled' it - we'd just been reading a novel at school, about a man and his son,
where the father (owner of a petrol station, and part-time poacher) is showing the son how to tickle
trout. I saw the trout, and gave it a go - worked like a charm, first time ',;~}

Shaun aRe