Waterproof and secure mount for mobile phone..?

As seen in the second video at the bottom of the page:
http://www.bikeweek.org.uk/nokia.php

You'd think Nokia would be more forthcoming with how to get your hands
on that mount, I'm waiting with cash ready to buy a device like that
but can't quite get my Google search string right to find it ;)

If anyone can help, that would be grand.

Cheers!

[email protected] wrote:
> As seen in the second video at the bottom of the page:
> http://www.bikeweek.org.uk/nokia.php
>
> You'd think Nokia would be more forthcoming with how to get your hands
> on that mount, I'm waiting with cash ready to buy a device like that
> but can't quite get my Google search string right to find it ;)
>
> If anyone can help, that would be grand.
>
> Cheers!

I used one of these with the handlebar mount very successfully until
someone broke it and I never bothered replacing it,just use an Aquapac now.

http://tinyurl.com/5fx5gb

Sam salt

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080609-1, 09/06/2008
Tested on: 09/06/2008 20:05:11

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> As seen in the second video at the bottom of the page:
> http://www.bikeweek.org.uk/nokia.php
>
> You'd think Nokia would be more forthcoming with how to get your hands
> on that mount, I'm waiting with cash ready to buy a device like that
> but can't quite get my Google search string right to find it ;)
>
> If anyone can help, that would be grand.
>
> Cheers!

Don't know about the normal phone mount but the warerproof one shown in part
of the clip is an 'Otterbox" not cheap and the bike fittings are extra.

like these http://www.otterbox.com/handheld-pda-cases/

Dave

On 10 Jun, 10:54, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > As seen in the second video at the bottom of the page:
> >http://www.bikeweek.org.uk/nokia.php

> > You'd think Nokia would be more forthcoming with how to get your hands
> > on that mount, I'm waiting with cash ready to buy a device like that
> > but can't quite get my Google search string right to find it ;)

> > If anyone can help, that would be grand.

> > Cheers!

> Don't know about the normal phone mount but the warerproof one shown in part
> of the clip is an 'Otterbox" not cheap and the bike fittings are extra.
>
> like thesehttp://www.otterbox.com/handheld-pda-cases/
>
> Dave

Blimey, at that price, I think I'll avoid!

On 9 Jun, 20:05, Sam Salt <[email protected]>
wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > As seen in the second video at the bottom of the page:
> >http://www.bikeweek.org.uk/nokia.php

> > You'd think Nokia would be more forthcoming with how to get your hands
> > on that mount, I'm waiting with cash ready to buy a device like that
> > but can't quite get my Google search string right to find it ;)

> > If anyone can help, that would be grand.

> > Cheers!

> I used one of these with the handlebar mount very successfully until
> someone broke it and I never bothered replacing it,just use an Aquapac now.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5fx5gb
>
> Sam salt
>
> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 080609-1, 09/06/2008
> Tested on: 09/06/2008 20:05:11
> avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com

Thanks for the info, I've ordered one from Chain Reaction plus the
mount. Looking forward to it arriving, I've been using a "mount" made
of newspaper and a copious quantity of sellotape up until now,
wrapping the phone in clingfilm to protect it from the elements!